Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Congratulations, Mile stone reached >

Congratulations, Mile stone reached

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Congratulations, Mile stone reached

Old 04-27-2020, 08:41 AM
  #21  
Dominant Buck
Thread Starter
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,321
Default

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
The debt payments for 2019 were $393 billion. The payments for 2020 are projected to be $479 billion due to the stimulus spending on the pandemic.

https://www.thebalance.com/interest-...l-debt-4119024

https://www.thebalance.com/the-u-s-d...so-big-3305778
thank good the interest rates are so low today. Not going to remain that way.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 02:35 PM
  #22  
Dominant Buck
 
Champlain Islander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 21,361
Default

Odd to me that the USA has about a third of the population of China as well as India and we have far more deaths from this virus than anyone else. One would think that with our advanced healthcare system we wouldn't be leading the world in deaths.
Champlain Islander is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 04:28 PM
  #23  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 13,259
Default

Not odd to me, china and India are a nest of bold faced liars!!
Oldtimr is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 04:54 PM
  #24  
Dominant Buck
 
Champlain Islander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 21,361
Default

So you are saying they actually have more deaths than the USA and have lied about it? What about GB, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and closer to home... Canada as well as Mexico. Nobody is even close to the numbers we have. Why is that?
Champlain Islander is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 05:16 PM
  #25  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 13,259
Default

Because they are all liars!!!
Oldtimr is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 05:21 PM
  #26  
Dominant Buck
 
Champlain Islander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 21,361
Default

Well that would answer my question for sure.
Champlain Islander is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 05:59 PM
  #27  
Typical Buck
 
ckell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 751
Default

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Odd to me that the USA has about a third of the population of China as well as India and we have far more deaths from this virus than anyone else. One would think that with our advanced healthcare system we wouldn't be leading the world in deaths.
All those in China and India who would be the most susceptible to this Virus died before Corona. America is a bunch of fat pampered People, People complain about our Health care cost. But even with that we have Diabetics, COPD, CHF, Morbid Obesity All sorts things, Illnesses and Alments in this country who would already have died long ago in China or India.
ckell is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 07:28 PM
  #28  
Nontypical Buck
 
sconnyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wherever liberalism must be eradicated.
Posts: 2,710
Default

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Not odd to me, china and India are a nest of bold faced liars!!
So are the people who are counting OUR deaths. Dr BIRX admitted on April 5th in a presser. That any person who dies WITH the virus, is counted as having died OF the virus. Regardless of what the actual cause of death is.


https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ously-plummet/
sconnyhunter is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 10:38 AM
  #29  
Nontypical Buck
 
rogerstv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: West Central Illinois
Posts: 1,087
Default

Heard yesterday from the Director of the Illinois Department of Public Health that somewhere around 10% of the national COVID 19 deaths occur in people without underlying conditions. Similar percentage in IL. They are also assuming a COVID death without testing provided the dead person had COVID 19 symptoms. Numbers are certainly inflated.

Same director admitted a week or so ago said that a person in hospice expecting to die within a short period of time contracts COVID and dies, the death is listed as COVID.

Allegedly, states and potentially hospitals receive federal money based on number of cases & deaths.
rogerstv is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 11:57 AM
  #30  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Southern NH
Posts: 180
Default

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
Heard yesterday from the Director of the Illinois Department of Public Health that somewhere around 10% of the national COVID 19 deaths occur in people without underlying conditions. Similar percentage in IL. They are also assuming a COVID death without testing provided the dead person had COVID 19 symptoms. Numbers are certainly inflated.
Same director admitted a week or so ago said that a person in hospice expecting to die within a short period of time contracts COVID and dies, the death is listed as COVID.
Allegedly, states and potentially hospitals receive federal money based on number of cases & deaths.
They are absolutely getting paid for every case and every death. And there is a heck of a lot of corruption going on . I saw on the news a week ago that some gang member in Chicago was brought to the emergency room with a gunshot wound to the chest . They test everyone coming in and he tested positive for Covid-19 . He died a couple hours later . It was discovered later on that the hospital listed the cause of death as Covid-19 . The number I heard was the hospitals are receiving a minimum of 17,000 per case. Some hospital in the west was called out for charging 300,000 per case.. I forgot where it exactly was but they were trying to justify the cost because they were losing revenue from not being allowed to do non essential surgeries like knee replacements , cosmetic surgery etc

SportsmanNH is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.