Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
watching the libs bash trump and demanding fed pays >

watching the libs bash trump and demanding fed pays

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

watching the libs bash trump and demanding fed pays

Old 03-21-2020, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Default watching the libs bash trump and demanding fed pays

Im watching the libs and media ,bash trump and demanding the feds pay for all the cost on masks, meds, distribution,
and other med equipment,that may be needed.
as always the libs show that they have no concept of any politician having any personal responsibility
the last thing a lib politician wants is a responsibility to act effectively in a timely manner,
or to be expected to find and supply adequate funding
when TRUMP, suggested the governors' help by also looking for and paying for privately sourced med supplies,
they seem shocked and pissed off.
how DARE TRUMP SAY WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP< OR PAY THE COSTS
what many people are ignoring is that the governors are , looking for the feds to pay for all nationally and privately sourced med supplies,
and foot the personnel and logistics costs,
so they do not have to pay for the supplies, or be involved with sourcing or paying for supplies or personnel, or associated costs, and allowing them,
to shift their failures to help, or secure any supplies or use state personnel that would cost the state's money,
or show a lack of responsibility, planing and any ability to deal with a crisis
on state medical resources and states political bureaucracy
from the LIB POINT OF VIEW, if TRUMP SUCCEEDS, he will get no credit..
as it was in their world veiw, HIS RESPONSIBILITY,
if he FAILS ITS ALL TRUMPS FAULT!!
after all, a LIB POLITICIAN CAN NEVER BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING

Last edited by hardcastonly; 03-22-2020 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

They will appeal to the crazies, conspiracy nuts and ultra partisans. But they will start losing a lot of regular people who will begin to realize that they simply don't care about them at all.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

Leaving it up to the states to fend for themselves is not a good idea. The President has the power to invoke the Defense Production Act, expediting production of items we need, eliminating price gouging of individual states, and centralizing control of distribution. President Trump should not hesitate.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Louisville sluggers and prison cells would eliminate price gouging and no government act need to be invoked. Our attorney general is prosecuting price gougers as the complaints come into his office.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

I think every American has a right to expect both their state and the fed be involved in resolving this problem. Simply complaining about the fed while giving all 50 state governments a pass is short sighted.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I think every American has a right to expect both their state and the fed be involved in resolving this problem. Simply complaining about the fed while giving all 50 state governments a pass is short sighted.
I can't answer for other states but the state of TX has been really proactive and has taken steps to make this a whole lot easier. But then TX was one of the places the Feds were sending known infected people to when they began to send them to Lackland AFB in San Antonio. So our Gov already knew it was coming and he took preparations. As in many instances, TX is doing things in a manner many states should copy but often don't. One thing TX does on a consistent basis is not wait on or depend on DC. Down here we know the Feds have a tendency to screw things up so we try to take charge of things within our borders.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags View Post
I can't answer for other states but the state of TX has been really proactive and has taken steps to make this a whole lot easier. But then TX was one of the places the Feds were sending known infected people to when they began to send them to Lackland AFB in San Antonio. So our Gov already knew it was coming and he took preparations. As in many instances, TX is doing things in a manner many states should copy but often don't. One thing TX does on a consistent basis is not wait on or depend on DC. Down here we know the Feds have a tendency to screw things up so we try to take charge of things within our borders.
My son lives in Plano, Texas (Suburb 15 miles north of Dallas). He was at a hospital Friday for an imaging procedure to track down an ailment that has been bugging him for quite some time. They told him that starting Monday -- tomorrow -- they were no longer going to perform elective procedures such as the one he was then undergoing, in order to better accommodate COVID-19 patients. My son asked how many COVID-19 patients they had. They told him ZERO.

I suppose that makes sense. They are preparing for being slammed with COVID-19 patients, even when they don't have any right at that time. Who knows, it could be, too, that they are making ready to receive overflows from other Texas hospitals that cannot handle their COVID-19 patient loads.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Just watched the latest Trump press release. I am scratching my head right now wondering what the hell is wrong with this guy. It's all about him and I get that coming from a Narcissist but leadership is far more than trying to promote yourself. It is all about him...Sick of hearing it. The US is in trouble big time and who cares how many billions it cost Trump to become president. I am calling him a huge failure from a leadership standard. He isn't right I said that before.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Just watched the latest Trump press release. I am scratching my head right now wondering what the hell is wrong with this guy. It's all about him and I get that coming from a Narcissist but leadership is far more than trying to promote yourself. It is all about him...Sick of hearing it. The US is in trouble big time and who cares how many billions it cost Trump to become president. I am calling him a huge failure from a leadership standard. He isn't right I said that before.
You may be right he is flawed, but when I look at the alternatives I'm even less impressed.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:32 AM
Spike

Democrat mayors and Governors all cry for the feds to leave them alone, states rights ! then when their policies fail they all beg for the Feds to help ! Amazing !! can,t have it both ways !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.