Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Roger Stone BS? >

Roger Stone BS?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Roger Stone BS?

Old 02-13-2020, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
This is true of all liberals and Democrats. Their perceptions are determined by their politics. Anything that is related to Trump or the administration is immediately construed in the worst possible light. No other alternatives are considered. No disinterested and dispassionate analysis or interpretation is every applied.

This is simply more support for my argument that these people ought simply to be ignored. It is not productive to debate with them. They do not learn. Worse, they are not sincere. They really aren't engaging powers of analysis and discrimination, they are simply buying into the worst possible interpretation for actions related to Trump or Republicans. This very same imbalance is seen in the opposite sense for these same liberals and Democrats when any information pertaining to a Democrat politician comes to light. Take for example the Joe Biden video saying he withheld $1,000,000,000 in US loan guarantees from Ukraine until they fired the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company well-known to be corrupt. In this case, no negative judgment is merited, in their opinion. There is nothing questionable about a wholly unqualified son of the Vice President of the United States accepting a job with a well-known to be corrupt Ukrainian energy company for $1,000,000/year salary. No reason to suppose, for example, that Burisma was buying the influence of the Vice President of the United States. Nothing provocative or unseemly about that.

So don't be stupid. Don't waste your mental energy treating with such people. I recommend they simply be ignored.
It does seem kind of duplicitous.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
CNN just happened to be present when the SWAT team in full gear arrested the robed senior citizen Stone
That is somebody pulling a political/press stunt because it is NOT good officer safety.
Old 02-14-2020, 03:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Trump's tweet was perfectly timed. It sent the Democrats in a tizzy and with that gave encouragement for the foreman on the jury to come out of the closet to reveal true bias. Love it!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Encouragement or he just played (er, I mean baited) the foreman?
Old 02-15-2020, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
That is somebody pulling a political/press stunt because it is NOT good officer safety.
No escaping cameras these days.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
As soon as anyone disagrees with Trump Sheepies they are attacked!!! YOU don't know me and You have no idea whether I am a Republican or Democrat, you just assume I am a democrat and you know what that makes you!!
You leave little to the imagination based on your lack of posts. AND, the content of those posts that ARE here.

Its pretty easy to guess which side you prefer.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
You're rather obtuse posts tell me all I need to know about you. The fact that you have been a member since 2003 and have a whopping 30 posts means you just come to a site like this to rattle cages. I think just for a lark I'll take a look at every post you have made and see what kind of "brilliance" you put forth.
I did look at all his posts and NONE of the ones that I was able to see, were older then August of LAST YEAR.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
No escaping cameras these days.
Bull.
Stone's arrest was set up, to BE caught on camera. BY the LIBERAL, HILLARY LOVING, investigators.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
I did look at all his posts and NONE of the ones that I was able to see, were older then August of LAST YEAR.
I think you guys have uncovered a sleeper troll.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Bull.
Stone's arrest was set up, to BE caught on camera. BY the LIBERAL, HILLARY LOVING, investigators.
Hmmm, I see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.