Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Vindman May Get Booted From NSC >

Vindman May Get Booted From NSC

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Vindman May Get Booted From NSC

Old 02-07-2020, 02:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Vindman May Get Booted From NSC

All I can say is, Its about time! This man forgot who he works for and who is in charge of foreign policy. His testimony alone should have been good enough to get rid of him when he admitted he was motivated by a difference in policy from that of his boss. Then couple the fact he violated his own job requirements and his oath to the constitution, he needs to face an investigation and court martial if the allegations prove true.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...-against-trump
Old 02-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Spike

Libs are now finding out there is consequences to being on the losing side
Old 02-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by grouch55 View Post
Libs are now finding out there is consequences to being on the losing side
I don't know the particulars, and the article does not elaborate. I would present your idea differently. Undermining your superior is not desirable. Disagreement, presenting a contrary analysis is often desired. At the same time, the ultimate decision remains with the boss, and the subordinates must carry out the boss's decision. If this guy leaked information, took action to undermine the president, resisted his orders in any of the myriad ways people can resist such orders . . . yes, it is just that he be booted. We didn't elect Vindman, we elected Donald Trump. Mostly we elected Donald Trump because we DIDN'T like the status quo of a lot of things, including US foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Obama's foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Bush's foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Bill Clinton's foreign policy. I would not look back on any of those presidencies -- and that is 24 years of foreign policy for those weak in arithmetic -- as setting standards of good foreign policy. I would go further and suggest there are a heck of a lot of foreign policy professionals and academics who have their heads up their butts, if it can be inferred that they had something to do with that 24 years of foreign policy.

Last edited by Alsatian; 02-07-2020 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
I don't know the particulars, and the article does not elaborate. I would present your idea differently. Undermining your superior is not desirable. Disagreement, presenting a contrary analysis is often desired. At the same time, the ultimate decision remains with the boss, and the subordinates must carry out the boss's decision. If this guy leaked information, took action to undermine the president, resisted his orders in any of the myriad ways people can resist such orders . . . yes, it is just that he be booted. We didn't elect Vindman, we elected Donald Trump. Mostly we elected Donald Trump because we DIDN'T like the status quo of a lot of things, including US foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Obama's foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Bush's foreign policy. You bet Trump's foreign policy is going to look different from Bill Clinton's foreign policy. I would not look back on any of those presidencies -- and that is 24 years of foreign policy for those weak in arithmetic -- as setting standards of good foreign policy. I would go further and suggest there are a heck of a lot of foreign policy professionals and academics who have their heads up their butts, if it can be inferred that they had something to do with that 24 years of foreign policy.
Absolutely, correct, it is a lot more than being n the losing side, he colluded against the President of the US who happened to be his boss. There seemed to be a lot of that going on in the system Hillary and Obama set up before they left office to usurp the President. Sounds pretty much like treason to me. There has to be ramifications against those deep state traitors and it needs to be swift so as prevent it from happening again. People need to go to prison!
Old 02-07-2020, 12:12 PM
Fork Horn

Trump should fire every Obama hire and appointee he has the legal authority to fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

There is no "might" to it. He was fired from the NSC this afternoon and removed from the from the building by other employees. He is still on active duty in the Army but will have to be reassigned. If I was calling the shots I'd billet him at the most remote ammo dump in Backwater USA and leave him there. His military career is over because he will never advance to full bird and I don't think he has his 20 years yet. If he gets passed over for 3 consecutive cycles he will be sent home.

I spent a long time in uniform and I saw this guy testify in real time. I assure you he is the type of officer everyone hates.
Old 02-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post

I spent a long time in uniform and I saw this guy testify in real time. I assure you he is the type of officer everyone hates.
I spent long enough to learn there were many in power who shouldn't have been. When I was in, there was no limit on how long you could remain and not advance. The issue became, just having the name in the hopper got you quality points to where eventually they had to advance you. Nothing takes the cake as mush as a 20 year first class.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

I agree FM. It's about time.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Vindman and his BROTHER were both ousted today. As well as Amb. Sondland being recalled to Washington.

https://www.businessinsider.com/yevg...as-alex-2020-2

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gor...ment-testimony

Good bye, and GOOD RIDDANCE.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Interesting days coming!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.