Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Beto the bone head uses Hitler analogy >

Beto the bone head uses Hitler analogy

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Beto the bone head uses Hitler analogy

Old 10-28-2019, 09:26 AM
Dominant Buck

You better ban yourself for thinking something was funny. Now I think that is funny...so better ban me too. Got 2 in my history so what's one more.
Old 10-28-2019, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

I know. What was I thinking?? Somebody hit the serious button and I missed it. Guess I've been hanging out on that other forum too much.

Old 10-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Addendum. Yup, I found Mickey's Cheech and Chong video clip funny.
Old 10-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I didn't realize that I had to comment separately on each cartoon or image. Nobody else was doing that and I wasn't aware of the requirement. Allow me to virtue signal image by image.

1. First Beto cartoon/image about 2% skim milk. That's the one I thought was funny. I found that funny; you didn't. We'll have to disagree on this.
2. 2nd Beto image about being pro-burglary and pro-DWI. I found this to be ironic funny or perhaps karma funny. I guess you didn't. Again agree to disagree.
3. Clint Eastwood image. I completely agree with this one. For the record, I didn't mean to imply that this image was funny.
4. Criminal image. Again, I happen to agree with this statement. I didn't mean to imply that this image was funny either. Getting on a roll now.
5 & 6. Last 2 images about Stalin and Mao. I don't find either of them to be funny. Tragic, sad, reprehensible, evil and disgusting.

Fair warning, I'm probably going to find Mickey's Cheech and Chong video is funny also but I guess I should view it first and make sure there are no virtue violations first. This exchange is a part of why HNI has gone into decline. People used to be able to joke and laugh without taking everything so seriously. But I get it. You have your serious hat on so I will treat all of your posts that way unless you clearly indicate otherwise. Good hunting.
Damn... Didn't see that coming... I've got my "serious hat" on?

If you look at my initial reply too you, though I didn't separate each, I did use quotes to indicate that I didn't think that they were "all" funny... My second reply indicated the ones that I was implying in the first... Neither reply felt very serious to me...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 10-28-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-28-2019, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
I certainly agree with that... Sorry if I can't find humor in 20 million killed anywhere, for whatever reason...
Would you be willing to admit that neither Stalin nor Mao could have racked up a kill count of 20,000,000+ if they hadn't disarmed the population first? And then can you admit to there being a parallel between those 2 and the modern DEMs that also want to disarm the populace and render them incapable of self defense? Why would anyone support a political party that wants to infringe on a Constitutional right?
Old 10-28-2019, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Old 10-28-2019, 01:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Wow those cartoons just killed me. 1 down 19,999,999 to go...Somehow I doubt there will be enough clicks on this dead horse site though.....LOL