Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Durham Investigation turns into Criminal Probe >

Durham Investigation turns into Criminal Probe

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Durham Investigation turns into Criminal Probe

Old 10-25-2019, 08:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default Durham Investigation turns into Criminal Probe

Old 10-25-2019, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds like they already have something.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

My bet is every defense lawyer in DC has a new list of clients before the middle of next week.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Interesting.

As I usually find these days, the narrative here is anything but plain and lucid. I heard the guy say Trump's war on the deep state is turning against him. That is colossally mistaken, simply in the context of what the guy is saying. Doesn't he get that? How does it turn AGAINST Trump to have the DoJ outing the criminal behaviour of the fifth column force in government that illegally tried to stop Trump's election?

I take heart in supposing that there are actually being criminal accusations made against the Russian collusion investigation. The FISA warrant thing is itself MUCH worse than Watergate.

Watergate: a small squad of buffoons are engaged to break into and gather intelligence from DNC offices in the Watergate hotel. These buffoons were not government employees. That effort was not given any institutional support from CIA, NSC, FBI, DoJ. A small group of buffoons.

contrast with FISA warrant
FISA warrant: corrupting serious judicial processes designed to prevent ever the use of US intelligence services against US citizens (much LESS use of US intelligence services against a political candidate of the opposition party). In this process, the DNC is complicit -- paying money to get the bogus ginned-up Steele dossier in the first place, support from FBI, NSA. Do you see the difference? You don't have non-government buffoons taking a case and briefs before a federal judge -- signatures on the paperwork of officers of the court, bar certified attorneys -- corrupting a very serious process. Bigger than Watergate.

Anyway, to the extent DoJ will be starting criminal proceedings . . . BRAVO!!!
Old 10-25-2019, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

I don't think the guy in the video completely understands what he is talking about.

It looks like some housecleaning is coming. I agree with what Alsatian said. When you have what are essentially police type agencies on a federal level manufacturing and falsifying evidence against a US citizen and political candidate, it should scare the daylights out of all other citizens.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its about frickin time.

Now maybe we can get some justice. Even if it includes some of our own. Take down those who need to be taken down.

Prison for all.
Old 10-26-2019, 04:42 AM
Dominant Buck

It boils down to the fact Mifsud, the guy at the center of all this, isn't a Russian agent. He is western Intelligence and set up Pappadopolis at the direction of Brennan.