Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Are UFO's a Threat to National Security? >

Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?

Old 07-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Are you referring to the Kepler space telescope...or the man?

I'm pretty sure that the ufonauts that occasionally visit our planet, are from outside our solar system. And --- IMHO --- they've broken the speed of light barrier...or they never would have been able to if they hadn't.
Most likely they are drones. And you really can't discount that time to us is a lifespan of 80 years or so, which may or may not be applicable to another entity. If they live a thousand years or more which seems plausible if they can manipulate DNA, The theoretical distances aren't insurmountable, You could get to Alpha Centauri in twenty years at one-fifth lightspeed.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Here is a better picture of the purported helmeted ET alien entity --- My first cut and paste --- You can blow this one up --- With the alien located in the lower right hand corner of my photograph taken in the summer of 1972; on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- Sitting behind a Miocene fossil boulder. It's about the same size as an average adult human. Can you see the two black optic eyes, the long nose with a two inch breathing slit coming up from the center bottom of his nose, a smile like a Zen Buddha that has just achieved satori, his left shoulder and his gray looking left leg and foot --- with the possible three fingers of his right hand gripping the top of the boulder?

The picture is loaded with geoglyph carvings (carved by the ET alien entity himself???), that I can explain later for ya'll.
Attached Thumbnails Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?-scan_pic0025-copy-3-.jpg  

Last edited by Erno86; 07-08-2019 at 11:53 AM. Reason: added a few words
Old 07-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Some people are gullible enough to believe anything, all that is is some other nut job's opinion, it certainly is not fact. If you ever want anyone to take you with even a modicum of seriousness, stop believing in fairy tales.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a better picture of the purported helmeted ET alien entity --- My first cut and paste --- You can blow this one up --- With the alien located in the lower right hand corner of my photograph taken in the summer of 1972; on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- Sitting behind a Miocene fossil boulder. It's about the same size as an average adult human. Can you see the two black optic eyes, the long nose with a two inch breathing slit coming up from the center bottom of his nose, a smile like a Zen Buddha that has just achieved satori, his left shoulder and his gray looking left leg and foot --- with the possible three fingers of his right hand gripping the top of the boulder?

The picture is loaded with geoglyph carvings (carved by the ET alien entity himself???), that I can explain later for ya'll.
That's some excellent camo they use. Did you see movement which drew you to the spot?
Old 07-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
That's some excellent camo they use. Did you see movement which drew you to the spot?
I'm speculating that the purported ET alien entity used some kind of advanced mirror camouflage for the creature's possible helmet.

Can you see the sunlight reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet?

I discovered the location while deer hunting @ Calvert Cliffs State Park. I received permission from the landowner to trespass.

I waded out in the Chesapeake Bay to take a picture of the gigantic (Stonehenge like) megaliths on the face of the cliff; during the summer of 1972 --- Which is the reason I took the picture with my Brownie Box Bullet camera...using Kodak 127 color film.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only light I see is the center of the picture. If it shows on the object I'm looking at in the lower right it's too diffuse for me to pick up on my monitor.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm speculating that the purported ET alien entity used some kind of advanced mirror camouflage for the creature's possible helmet.

Can you see the sunlight reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet?

I discovered the location while deer hunting @ Calvert Cliffs State Park. I received permission from the landowner to trespass.

I waded out in the Chesapeake Bay to take a picture of the gigantic (Stonehenge like) megaliths on the face of the cliff; during the summer of 1972 --- Which is the reason I took the picture with my Brownie Box Bullet camera...using Kodak 127 color film.
I'm thinking that you should have been concerned about the alien I spotted just upper left of center... That one looks more like a warrior to me(Almost cat-like)... But as MC pointed out... That may just be my "human" perspective...
Old 07-13-2019, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Once you get permission, I don't believe it is trespassing anymore. Who is the owner of Calvert Cliffs State Park?

C. Davis
Old 07-15-2019, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
Once you get permission, I don't believe it is trespassing anymore. Who is the owner of Calvert Cliffs State Park?

C. Davis
The state of Maryland and it's citizens are the owners of Calvert Cliffs Sate Park --- I was UFO hunting on private land.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

I'm speculating...that the majority of the purported creature's helmet, is manufactured from some form of highly-polished titanium bulletproof metal.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service