Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Demorats determined to load the country with illegals! >

Demorats determined to load the country with illegals!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Demorats determined to load the country with illegals!

Old 06-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Demorats determined to load the country with illegals!

The Mad Patriots

House Democrats Pass Joke of a Bill Granting Amnesty to Dreamers
Posted by: admin in Freedom News, Politics June 5, 2019

House Democrats have absolutely no intention of actually getting something done about illegal immigration. They are content to sit, watch, and criticize from the sidelines while their collective inaction leads to an ever-worsening crisis at the southern border. Oh, it’s so terrible what Trump hath wrought upon these poor, poor refugees. Oh, it’s so reckless to impose tariffs on Mexico. Oh, the humanity. And yet, when it comes time to sit at the table and work out some solutions, they’re nowhere to be found.

Correction: They can be found over in the House, passing joke legislation that would legalize two million illegal aliens.

On Tuesday, the Democrats passed the American Dream and Promise Act of 2019, a bill that has approximately 0.0% chance of going anywhere in the Senate. Indeed, were it not for their clear majority in the House, it wouldn’t have even passed there, seeing as how almost no Republicans voted for this nonsense. Under the bill, illegal immigrants would get ten years of legal residence status if they live up to certain criteria. If they run out that time without further trouble, work for three years, or get a couple of years of college or military service under their belts, they can basically stay forever.

“This is legislation that is consistent with who we are as Americans, as an aspirational people, as a nation of immigrants, and as a place where people can come to pursue the American Dream,” said Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY).

And in quite a silly statement, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should have no problem bringing the bill to a vote.

“There should be nothing partisan or political about this legislation,” Pelosi said, ridiculously. “We are proud to pass it, we hope, in a bipartisan way.”

How about nah.

“Democrats are proposing the bill as Trump and Republicans argue that more needs to be done to address the humanitarian crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border, underscoring that the parties are approaching the issue of immigration overhaul from markedly different perspectives,” reported the Washington Post.

Well, you can’t say that Post writers lack the gift of understatement, now can you? Democrats think the real crisis of illegal immigration is that there is any such category as “illegal immigrant.” To them, this whole problem can be solved by simply welcoming every ragged Central American into this country, gifting them some form of quasi-citizenship, and dusting off our hands. Republicans (to one extent or another) actually want to stop the flow of illegals across the border. Well, Trump does, anyway.

God knows what the point of this phony legislation is, but if it’s meant to draw a sharp contrast between Democrats and Republicans, we’re all for it. Americans ought to know where both parties stand on immigration. We’re very confident in our side’s ability to win that debate.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

I recently read an article that said immigrants who have been here for a long time and subsequent generation immigrants tend to shift towards conservatism and Republican party affiliation as they make better money. The article said the Dems need new immigrants to come in who are poor and thus more susceptible to the Dems giveaway programs. Although interesting politically, it was also interesting as a commentary on human growth.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:18 AM
Dominant Buck

I am more concerned with middle eastern immigrants. Europe is full of them and once their population reaches 5 to 10 percent they work like bees building a hive. When one looks at their ultimate religious goal it is troubling. Just my 2 cents though.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I recently read an article that said immigrants who have been here for a long time and subsequent generation immigrants tend to shift towards conservatism and Republican party affiliation as they make better money. The article said the Dems need new immigrants to come in who are poor and thus more susceptible to the Dems giveaway programs. Although interesting politically, it was also interesting as a commentary on human growth.
I don't know about all that. But they do seem to be hard workers and respectful to authority. That's from my work experience mostly.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I am more concerned with middle eastern immigrants. Europe is full of them and once their population reaches 5 to 10 percent they work like bees building a hive. When one looks at their ultimate religious goal it is troubling. Just my 2 cents though.
You could be talking about the Irish in the mid 19th century. Next thing you know they'll want to have a parade every year.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I don't know about all that. But they do seem to be hard workers and respectful to authority. That's from my work experience mostly.
I don';t think you can label any race or ethnicity as HARD workers, there are lazy and like BAD workers of all races and likes!
saying what you did, just says your trying to label a race to me!
good or bad, doesn;t matter, its labeling and its NEVER correct!

Illegal immigrants of any race, are just that ILLEGAL and law breakers, and are a HUGE problem and costs to any country!
the pure amount that are making it into the USA, is a blatant disregard to the USA's rules and laws, and IMO< is border line an act of war
due to the amounts that are INVADING the USA
a couple hundred thousands illegal enter into a foreign country, is what??
if a hundred thousand folks lined up and faced a border at once, sure gets treated a lot differently than when a few hundred or thousand a day do it, but the totals still add up to be the same
and should IMO be treated as such
enough force as needed to stop it!
I am NOT saying anyone should NOT have a chance at a better life, and or entering the USA,
but it ALL should be done legally and by the policy's of the USA in effect NOW,
going around them makes you a criminal, and we DON"T need more criminals here period, nor does any other country!

MAYBE these hundreds of thousands of illegal's that are entering the USA< shroud stay where there at and stand together and make changes to there OWN home lands ways!
as all together, they would be a heck of a force to deal with, by pure numbers of them all!
But seems they would rather just bring there troubles else where and burden others with there problems too! MY 2 cents here!, NO one has to like them either!
Old 06-18-2019, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I think you're reading something into my post that wasn't intended to be there.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mrbb View Post
I don';t think you can label any race or ethnicity as HARD workers, there are lazy and like BAD workers of all races and likes!
saying what you did, just says your trying to label a race to me!
good or bad, doesn;t matter, its labeling and its NEVER correct!

Illegal immigrants of any race, are just that ILLEGAL and law breakers, and are a HUGE problem and costs to any country!
the pure amount that are making it into the USA, is a blatant disregard to the USA's rules and laws, and IMO< is border line an act of war
due to the amounts that are INVADING the USA
a couple hundred thousands illegal enter into a foreign country, is what??
if a hundred thousand folks lined up and faced a border at once, sure gets treated a lot differently than when a few hundred or thousand a day do it, but the totals still add up to be the same
and should IMO be treated as such
enough force as needed to stop it!
I am NOT saying anyone should NOT have a chance at a better life, and or entering the USA,
but it ALL should be done legally and by the policy's of the USA in effect NOW,
going around them makes you a criminal, and we DON"T need more criminals here period, nor does any other country!

MAYBE these hundreds of thousands of illegal's that are entering the USA< shroud stay where there at and stand together and make changes to there OWN home lands ways!
as all together, they would be a heck of a force to deal with, by pure numbers of them all!
But seems they would rather just bring there troubles else where and burden others with there problems too! MY 2 cents here!, NO one has to like them either!
Truth be told, I don't "know" that the people I encountered were illegal or not. Like you said we have to be careful about labeling races or groups of people. Migrant workers who Cal most likely sees on a regular basis may not be legally here but they are working and paying their way without a great deal of fuss. Those fleeing persecution on the other hand have a whole different agenda. Namely safety. I live very close to Dearborn Mi. which has had a large Arab population for some time. Legally I imagine. Most of them I get the impression came here to get away from the crazies in their own countries. Mostly a peaceful community as larger cities go. But every so often someone associated with terrorism is captured there. Mostly by the feds I believe. So again we see your point holding true. You cannot label a race or group as strictly one or the other.

Obviously, we have the largest population of immigrants in the world. Around one in five people who immigrate come here. (for the fishing I imagine). As it stands now, over 44 million Americans are immigrants. Another 10 million or so are here illegally or are "unauthorized". That's down a great deal from previous years. In a nation of 300 million that's still a fair number. Policing this problem does not meet the cost/benefit analysis. So, there has to be another solution and believe me spreading irrational fear is not it. If our two major parties were not busy using this issue as a club to beat us with. I'm sure they would have come up with a solution a long time ago.

ATB
Old 06-18-2019, 01:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Finn, you really don't get it do you " may not be legally here but they are working and paying their way without a great deal of fuss". It is a big deal and there should be a lot of fuss from citizens. This is our country, not theirs, they are taking jobs from Americans regardless of what the media is selling. Any American that harbors an illegal should be deported in the same vehicle as the illegals. Roofing is a high paying js, around here most are the crews went from Americans to Hispanics from who knows where and many of them are illegal and they work for less money. Working for less money lowers the income of Americans in the same jobs.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Finn, you really don't get it do you " may not be legally here but they are working and paying their way without a great deal of fuss". It is a big deal and there should be a lot of fuss from citizens. This is our country, not theirs, they are taking jobs from Americans regardless of what the media is selling. Any American that harbors an illegal should be deported in the same vehicle as the illegals. Roofing is a high paying js, around here most are the crews went from Americans to Hispanics from who knows where and many of them are illegal and they work for less money. Working for less money lowers the income of Americans in the same jobs.
I agree with youOldtmr
if there here illegally they are costing ALL honest citizens , time, money and jobs and much much more!
its also UN fair period, to be here, breaking our laws and the rest us , following our laws
I don't know about anyone else, but it would be wonderful to work and NOT pay taxes and get my whole check
and then have other just pay for my health care, insurances and housing even!
free care at the border when caught> rides home?
this all costs ALL legal citizens so many things, that if not having to waste time and money/resources on, maybe the real citizens of the USA could all be living better!
I also fully agree, the parties, spend way too much time arguing about what side if right, than they to at solving any problems, too much bickering between them, all wanting there way, over maybe what is best for the legal citizens of this country!

I also, this, governments are WAY too soft period these days, all trying to be PC,
it has ruined far too many things that could be curbed faster, if MAYBE some more lethal force was applied!

again, MILLIONS of illegals in a country, is IMO is an act of war, an invasion, PERIOD<

GUARD our boarders with what ever means necessary!
everyone talks brave, but I would bet a small fortune, that after the first few try to illegally enter and end up shot or??
the rest will stop crossing with such freedom that they do now and the numbers will drop FAST.
we have one of the most advanced military's in the world, the best equipment, PAID for by tax payers, I say lets use it, make sure it works,, send a message to illegals, that it will NOT be tolerated, go thru proper steps if you wish to live here! or ELSE!
but sadly, NO one wants to be the bad guy these days, even if being one is f=doing right!
we have become a rather weak society IMO!
propriety's have sure shifted, I would bet a few generations back, would be in shock at what we allow now, as to back then!
criminals, almost have MORE rights that honest folks, bleeding hearts have too much leverage IMO!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service