Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Please check your religion at the door... >

Please check your religion at the door...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Please check your religion at the door...

Old 11-22-2018, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, "the separation of church and state," is not a Constitutional concept as everyone is led to believe! The 1st Amendment reference to religion is to keep government from instituting a "state religion," as the king of England did. The "free exercise thereof," has long been ignored as nonexistent!
Old 11-22-2018, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
If you think this gal wants the rules changed for something like fashion then you're even more ...Deleted by CalHunter... than I thought you were. This has everything to do with religion.

On a side note I challenge you to show me anywhere in the Constitution (you know, the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND) that uses the phrase "separation of church and state." That phrase was used in a private letter written by Thomas Jefferson and is not an official stance of the govt. The 1st Amendment clearly says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. So the rule was not put in place due to religion but you know darn well that religion is exactly why she is trying to change the rule and that should not happen!

I suggest you have your union masters give you a quick lesson on the Constitution since you seem rather ignorant about what it says and what it means.
flags, what in the heck are you talking about?

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-24-2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
flags, what in the heck are you talking about?
I'm talking about the fact that you're ...Deleted by CalHunter... as usual.

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-24-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Rule 2--3 Days off--Cumulative posts.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm talking about the fact that you're ...Deleted by CalHunter... as usual.
Well you definitely lost me here.

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-24-2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

What you need Finn is a conservative compass, it will help you find your way out of the liberal morass you live in and come to the light!
Old 11-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well you definitely lost me here.
That doesn't surprise. Ask your union masters for some guidance and insight if you don't understand what I wrote. You really should go bak to your high school and get a refund for your lack of basic education on civics and the constitution.
Old 11-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

That doesn't surprise. Ask your union masters for some guidance and insight if you don't understand what I wrote. You really should go bak to your high school and get a refund for your lack of basic education on civics and the constitution.
The problem I'm having flags is that your comments don't match or relate in any way to my posts. Perhaps you are responding to other stimuli internal or external? Maybe it's an effort on your part to continue/support a narrative which is out of place with the discussion?

Either way, I'll leave you to it.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

The problem I'm having flags is that your comments don't match or relate in any way to my posts. Perhaps you are responding to other stimuli internal or external? Maybe it's an effort on your part to continue/support a narrative which is out of place with the discussion?

Either way, I'll leave you to it.
Actually my comments do relate to your comments. First off there is no such thing as separation of church and state. That is not what the Constitution says. Secondly if you think this gal wants the law changed in the interest of "fashion" or any reason other than religion, you're ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-24-2018 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Rule # 2--3 Days Off--Cumulative posts.
Old 11-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually my comments do relate to your comments. First off there is no such thing as separation of church and state. That is not what the Constitution says. Secondly if you think this gal wants the law changed in the interest of "fashion" or any reason other than religion, you're clueless.
Now see. These comments or observations have nothing to do with what I posted. You are free to look back at them and re-evaluate.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

You have proven yourself too ignorant to even continue on this thread. Good day.

I leave you one observation before I go. You really need to get an actual copy of the Constitution and read it. Not the talking points your union masters give you, the actual document. It is only 4 pages long so it shouldn't take you more than a week or so to work through it. I leave you the last word but it will be wasted since I will not respond. Have at it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.