Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Yet they love SNL, The Daily show, or Samantha B >

Yet they love SNL, The Daily show, or Samantha B

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Yet they love SNL, The Daily show, or Samantha B

Old 11-18-2018, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Yet they love SNL, The Daily show, or Samantha B

Have enjoyed Last Man Standing, and Tim Allen's character since the first time I watched the show...

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...sense-of-humor
Old 11-18-2018, 05:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

I do not watch any of those idiots. SNL used to be a good funny show. Now it is nothing but a political forum for nasty disappointed leftists to spew their venom. Baldwin needs a Louisville slugger upside his head!
Old 11-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Typical Buck

SNL lost it's luster when Belushi, Murray, Akroyd, Murphy, Carvey, etc. left. They were funny. The next gen weren't so funny. The people on the show now don't even seem to understand comedy, just insults. Kind of like the Tonight Show. Carson was incredibly gunny. Leno was pretty funny. The replacement(s) are not very funny at all. I could take the easy way out and say they have crappy material but it's a lot more than that. They don't seem to understand comedic timing, how to deliver a joke or almost anything that standup comics used to diligently work on to perfect. Kind of like an actor who looks like they're reading from a cue card. It's just not the same thing.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:04 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree the original SNL was funny. America loved comedy in those times and thinking back many if not most of prime TV and radio time involved comedy. Today reality TV has taken over prime time with a few drama series thrown in. One of my all time favorites..
Old 11-20-2018, 04:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Red Skelton and Jackie Gleason were funny and didn't need 4 letter words to be so. Carol Burnett and her crew of Harvey Corman and Tim Conway were so funny they had a hard time getting through a skit without cracking themselves up. There is little or no class anymore in comedy. Although, there is a new one called the "Cool Kids" about an old age home that is pretty good.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Red Skelton could get you rolling on the floor without even saying a word! Today's comedians think that the more 4 letter words that they stack into a sentence is supposed to be funny!
Old 11-20-2018, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

Well then, this here word line must make them roll!

-jake
Old 11-20-2018, 08:29 AM
Typical Buck

i guess its OK for Trunp to make fun of people at his rallies but when someone makes fun of him he gets all pee'd off. what goes around comes around.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Pop up leftist sniper alert!! We are talking about comedy shows,and how bad comedians are today and think they have to use the F-bomb every other word to be funny. Having problems with comprehension perhaps understanding the subject at hand? I do suspect that the audience for those comedians are liberals, they would know funny if they fell over it.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Red Skelton and Jackie Gleason were funny and didn't need 4 letter words to be so. Carol Burnett and her crew of Harvey Corman and Tim Conway were so funny they had a hard time getting through a skit without cracking themselves up. There is little or no class anymore in comedy. Although, there is a new one called the "Cool Kids" about an old age home that is pretty good.
Tim Conway and Harvey Corman skit called the dentist was a real funny one. Classic humor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.