Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Great Silence............................. >

The Great Silence.............................

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Great Silence.............................

Old 11-16-2018, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default The Great Silence.............................

As for the "caravan" of migrants,,,,,,,,,,,, The great silence on the following points is astounding.

Why are these "Latino" migrants passing through MULTIPLE "Latino" countries and not seeking asylum there?

Why march 1000's of miles to a country where they know they are not wanted and don't speak the language?

Why are the "Latino" countries so unwilling to harbour their own?

Why are the countries from which the migrants are "fleeing" in such a sorry state?

Why are the migrants unwilling to stay in their home countries and try to make them better from within, as we in the US have done with the Revolutionary War, Writing a Constitution, Civil War and onward with the Political Process till now?

Why is no one on the left or the right or the media or even Trump asking these potent and powerful questions?

This Caravan is a Latin America Problem created by Latin America,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LET LATIN AMERICA DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

These questions need to be asked over and over with blame being placed squarely on Central America and Mexico for the march of and plight of the caravaners, and responsibility placed on them to deal with and keep their own people.

NO entry for any caravan members, close the border till further notice!!!!!!!

Last edited by TexasGulf3; 11-16-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

All questions are relevant, although I think we know the answer. The caravan was carefully crafted to coincide with the elections and it was orchestrated by the left in this country.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
All questions are relevant, although I think we know the answer. The caravan was carefully crafted to coincide with the elections and it was orchestrated by the left in this country.
I agree, and I think the Right and Trump are missing a grand opportunity by not using this type of logic and questioning in the national discussion of this issue.

These talking points are virtually unassailable and prove Trumps points perfectly,,,,, they should be used.

I even heard on the radio this morning that some Mexican citizens in Tijuana are fighting with and yelling at some caravaners and telling them to "Go Home".

Even some of the Mexican People are tired of them camping out in their yards already... LOL
Old 11-16-2018, 10:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

All good points! Mexico has supposedly offered them asylum and they refused it. The left has been turning America into a welfare state for a long time now! Just as we've seen in the mid-terms, they don't care if illegals vote or get "citizen benefits!" That alone, is an enticing bait that illegals can't resist! Freebies for all! Come and get it!
Another little known fact is that many of these South American countries, especially Mexico don't like themselves, much less each other! There are several different ethnic groups in Mexico and they all truly despise one another!
Old 11-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

Now the Mexican People are protesting the migrants in Tijuana and openly calling the them to "GO HOME!!" and demanding Mexican authorities deport them.

Yep,, It's not just us folks in the USA who don't want these people,, even their fellow "Latino" brothers and sisters are calling for deportation,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would love to see the Mexicans drive them south post haste.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why are these "Latino" migrants passing through MULTIPLE "Latino" countries and not seeking asylum there?

Because its not asylum they seek - it never has been

Why march 1000's of miles to a country where they know they are not wanted and don't speak the language?

Because they get free stuff, because they are criminals, because they hate their home countries - lots of reasons

Why are the "Latino" countries so unwilling to harbour their own?

Because when you allow millions of Guatemalans into Belize, eventually Belize stops being Belize and becomes Guatemala 2.0

Why are the countries from which the migrants are "fleeing" in such a sorry state?

Their Governments, drug cartels .... that's the two biggest reasons IMO