Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The. Jig. Is. Up. >

The. Jig. Is. Up.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The. Jig. Is. Up.

Old 11-30-2018, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Wow. You have a lot of free time. I am not a Trumper, but I still.
It's pretty easy these days to stay up on things while going about your regular business. Just imagine what todays kids will be capable of in the near future.

I agree with BB about Cohen and am interested in seeing what comes of it.

Trump may not be very happy this Christmas.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
It's pretty easy these days to stay up on things while going about your regular business. Just imagine what todays kids will be capable of in the near future.

I agree with BB about Cohen and am interested in seeing what comes of it.

Trump may not be very happy this Christmas.
The time he took to create that post, insert pics, is what made me think he has to much free time.

I am not a Trumper, but I'll say he could kill someone, and nothing happens by Christmas.

The risk, is the longer this goes on, the more times you can ask the question the same time, and eventually speak wrong, and perjury or obstruct.

We all know this is just an open end investigation. It will not stop. Just go on and on. Not because there is something to invstistage.

But sure is funny how the Clintons are just a blip. How C meant paragraph 3 and we are fine. How wiping a server with a cloth is ok. If you bring up speeches in Russia you are crazy such and such, let alone all the other stuff. How she perjured herself on saying it was a youtube video and we have dead to right proof on that lie.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Too funny. Surprisingly folks believe Cohen? The first question is believe him for what? There is no crime he is even saying happened. Why isn't he being charged with conspiracy? Do you think that would be an important charge if this has something to do with Trump or his family?

I do have a bigger question. What happened to Prague? Without Prague being true, which we already have pointed put the dossier was false and Cohen adamantly denies ever traveling to Prague, the entire investigation just fell apart. The accusation was Trump sent Cohen to Prague to cut a deal. What happened to that story?
Old 12-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

The preferred MO of unscrupulous prosecutors such as Mueller & Cronies is this: If you DO NOT have ANY evidence of a crime, ask the same questions a thousand times! Heavy odds are that sooner or later the defendant will misspeak a name or a date, something minor, and hocus-pocus, lo and behold you have a perjury charge! Next comes the legal blackmail plea deal to get you to give them the answers that they want to hear!