Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Natives are getting wrestless >

Natives are getting wrestless

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Natives are getting wrestless

Old 10-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Typical Buck

Must be feeling desperate!

Self inflicted swastika
Old 10-24-2018, 10:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep it surely must be the work of left wingers. After. being stirred up by the Trumpeter and his bunch surely no right winger would do this stuff.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Yep it surely must be the work of left wingers. After. being stirred up by the Trumpeter and his bunch surely no right winger would do this stuff.
Who is doing the stirring? Seems the left has been much more radically active than the right.
Pretty obvious by now Obama and his cronies pushed much of the electorate about as far left as they were willing to go.
Now the left is looking to double down on pushing the electorate even farther left, hook or crook.

Anybody who thinks this is going to happen without some push back is dreaming.

Having said that, I wouldn't put it past the left to send their own people bombs so they can claim they are the victims. Pretty standard lefty tactic, push until they get some push back and then scream we are the victims. Just a new spin on an old tactic. In fact one I predicted not long ago. The lefts playbook is getting pretty thin, but you have to give them credit for reinventing a very old scam in a new and novel way.

The left has pulled so many low down dirty rotten tricks that everybody expects a repeat. And they have gotten away with so much stuff for so long they think they can get away with anything forever. You really can't expect anybody to accept anything they say (politicians or much of the media) at face value, any thinking person is looking for the hook.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
That is a crock Falcon. I see it is working on you.

C. Davis
Old 10-24-2018, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Clearly a step-up in Nazi jack-boot terrorist activity on our nation...
Old 10-24-2018, 11:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Clearly a step-up in Nazi jack-boot terrorist activity on our nation...
I agree, the left will always go further when previous attacks fail
Old 10-24-2018, 11:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ever notice that Erno is like a little dog who only comes out barking after another braver dog takes the lead? Pretty funny really.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Ever notice that Erno is like a little dog who only comes out barking after another braver dog takes the lead? Pretty funny really.
Ha ha ha...I was actually waiting for the fake news rumor about a bomb being sent to the White House possibly get quashed --- And no...I don't sit by my computer all day an night.

My last recollection of leftist bombers operating in the United States...was during my days as a leftist radical (while myself not being affiliated with any leftist group --- past or present) protesting the Vietnam War --- What with the notorious bombers of the SDS Weather Underground, like "Mad Mike," who blew-up a National Guard Armory with TNT. He was apprehended & sentenced to Attica prison, and was killed by the National Guard or police during the "Attica Uprising."

Last edited by Erno86; 10-24-2018 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added a few words
Old 10-24-2018, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any time now #45 will issue a story that attempt was made on his life. NO WAY will he let his name not be at the front .
Old 10-24-2018, 12:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
That said, my wife and I are going to early vote this afternoon.

C. Davis
I early voted in Texas yesterday. Power to the People! And by "the People" I mean the deplorables! I have been encouraging my wife to get in and early vote, but I don't know if she's done it yet. She is kind of a procrastinator. My view is get it done early. Things may otherwise come up to interfere with good intentions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.