HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Infrastructure (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/419480-infrastructure.html)

NeverWill 10-23-2018 03:08 PM

Infrastructure

Where is all the GREAT GREAT rebuilding of America he promised.

Although why should I have believed that lie. Gave that mmoney to the top 1%. Again middle america pays for GOP money.

Fieldmouse 10-23-2018 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4345092)
Where is all the GREAT GREAT rebuilding of America he promised.

Although why should I have believed that lie. Gave that mmoney to the top 1%. Again middle america pays for GOP money.

please post where money was given en to the top 1%. Last I checked, Schumer's budgets that unfortunately Trump signed increased welfare payments not decreased the amount spent. Yet, we're at record lows for employment and off of the record highs receiving welfare. So please, post your links.

NeverWill 10-23-2018 03:29 PM

I thought I read somewhere about the allocation of the tax cuts. Who got the money. I doubt you need a link.

Of course #45 increased spending. GOP ALWAYS increases spending.

BTW the BHO economy handed off an economy that was screaming toward those lows. You know and have posted that job growth has slowed under this POTUS.

Fieldmouse 10-23-2018 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4345096)
I thought I read somewhere about the allocation of the tax cuts. Who got the money. I doubt you need a link.

Of course #45 increased spending. GOP ALWAYS increases spending.

BTW the BHO economy handed off an economy that was screaming toward those lows. You know and have posted that job growth has slowed under this POTUS.

please, don't duck and weave. You post actual links. Don't throw out your talking points. It's so obvious you're not who you claim to be. You can't even repeat a talking point from a year ago. You don't remember it. If you were who you claimed to be, the bonus in your paycheck after the tax cuts would have been a memorable moment. That fact it wasn't proved you don't make squat and therefore earn very little income. Let me go out on a limb and say, you actually have never paid anything more than payroll taxes which you couldn't tell us today what they were.

fyi, you're now posting after hours which you said you would never do because you wanted to be masked with your IP. Now schools out because you've graduated. Now your gravy train has come to an end. Welcome to the working world check out your FICA dude

JagMagMan 10-23-2018 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4345096)
I thought I read somewhere about the allocation of the tax cuts.

If you EVER had a thought, you'd have been so fascinated by it, that you would take it out and play with it!

Champlain Islander 10-23-2018 04:47 PM

Create a vibrant business environment putting corporate investments back into the company to promote jobs which pushes consumer spending which benefits everyone. As opposed to over taxing the top 1% and give the money to that 47 % that doesn't pay much if anything in taxes. I don't know about you NW but the first part makes more sense to me.