Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
#45 and the Saudi's >

#45 and the Saudi's

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

#45 and the Saudi's

Old 10-21-2018, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default #45 and the Saudi's

Another "We'll See"?

Of course they didn't cross the line, as long as they keep funneling him money through his hotels.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

they killed a Saudi national who was a political thorn in their side - this is what muslim's do, they kill their opposition and Kashoggi had ties to bin Laden, married a woman 36 years younger ........... I'm far, far more worried about how Obama left US citizens in North Korea and Mexico and how we had US citizens killed in Benghazi, aren't you ?
Old 10-21-2018, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh Stealthy. He'll never even discuss those Americans killed because it happened on Barry's watch. Ummm, excuse me. That's #44 since Will is challenged with names these days.
Old 10-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let's not forget how harshly obozo dealt with the Iranians, or how firm he was with Putin right before the 2012 elections! He became even more forceful with the Ruskies during the 2016 elections, "hey, cut that out!" He couldn't have scared Putin more if he had dropped a nuke on Moscow!
Old 10-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know, that's a valid point about Obama and Putin. Obama all but said he would offer Putin collusion with that inane comment he made on a hot mike. And it would be completely logical for Putin to try to continue Obama's policies with Hillary winning, not Trump. People who continue to claim collusion between Russia and Trump are overlooking and already (apparently) occurring collusion or attempt thereof between Obama & Putin. If Mueller was doing his job, he should be able to find those connections.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Khasoggi's death

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Another "We'll See"?

Of course they didn't cross the line, as long as they keep funneling him money through his hotels.
Well, after denying involvement for over two weeks. It became clear that the Saudi's were not getting away with this scott-free. So, now the story is that the journalist died as a result of fighting with Saudi Officials.

We have all heard the relationship with Saudi Arabia questioned ever since 9-11. Their style of governance is certainly outdated, and their treatment of dissent outrageous. But the sticking point is that they have been something of an ally for many years.

I'd like to see an independent investigation maybe two run concurrently. Mostly to enforce to the Crown Prince he is in fact responsible for what goes on in his "Kingdom"

ATB
Old 10-22-2018, 02:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Funny how the lefties are calling for further investigation of the Saudis when it was their boy Obama who bowed to the Saudi leader!

That journalist was a member of the Muslim brotherhood, the group who are responsible for a lot of terrorism and wahhabism. The Wahhabi bunch is responsible for and financially supporting terrorism all over the world. The Crown Prince wanted to get rid of the Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia and try to bring them into the 21 century, so far he has women driving vehicles and other relaxations from the strict edicts of Islam, he also wanted to bring other was to create revenue into the country besides oil. The journalist was against what he was doing and managed to throw a monkey wrench into the cogs of progress . I could care less if they killed some supporter of terrorism, they just should have been smarter about it. Yes I know that the Saudis hands are not clean on that issue but the Prince wanted to change that. Before anyone gets all superior over what has happened, think about the people our own CIA has taken out. If it is in the best interests of the US to remain allied with the Saudis we should do so.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Again,

Endless responses to my post citing opinions and actions by past leaders. I guess you elected #45 to be the same as all in the past and that is OK with all of you.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why do we really care about this missing person?? Nothing to do with the US other than the manufactured outrage by the liberal media.It would be hilarious if he showed up alive.

Plenty of problems with US citizens on US soil.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Saw a bunch of Rep's on Sunday morning sounding concerned about the Saudi's killing people on foreign soil.

Of course the GOP will try anything they can not to deal with this issue. Otherwise they lose when the Saudi's laugh in #45's face.

Don't forget. It's all about the price of Oil. Iran, Saudi's etc. Putin's #1 plan with #45 is for him to raise the price of oil. #45 could care less that it costs every american a couple $1,000 per year so he can not be blackmailed by his boss Putin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.