Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
#45 and the Saudi's >

#45 and the Saudi's

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

#45 and the Saudi's

Old 10-22-2018, 11:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
DJT shows his weakness by cozying up to autocrats, which is akin to letting the fox guard the henhouse; what with these autocrats running roughshod over basic human rights...including journalism.
I notice you're silent when Hillary got multi-million dollar payments from the King of SA and remained silent on basic human rights.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 AM
Dominant Buck

. The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.amp.html
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

And to top it off...DJT brought Justice Kavanaugh into this political foreign policy debacle.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys have to be aware --- in case ya'll are not aware of this already --- That this is one of Trump's way with conducting corporate business over the decades, by heaping praise on mob bosses, Duterte, Putin, Saudis and the rest of the non-thinking political hordes.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Funny how ole Erno completely disregards mouse's posts blowing him out of the shallow water he is wallowing in. The leftists are cut out of the same cloth using the same faulty pattern.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:36 PM
Dominant Buck

You guys have to be aware --- in case ya'll are not aware of this already --- That this is one of Trump's way with conducting corporate business over the decades, by heaping praise on mob bosses, Duterte, Putin, Saudis and the rest of the non-thinking political hordes.
you're becoming a real joke. Since when has Trump been heaping all this praise over the years? He certainly has been building things all over the place but all this praise? You're mistaking obama and hilary. It was Obama on National TV who said Russia wasn't a geopolitical threat. It was Obama on national TV who said Russia didn't meddle in our elections. It was Hilary who cashed millions of dollars worth of checks from both Russia and SA while praising them. She also signed off on selling our nuclear resources to Russian oligarchs after personally being paid off. Amazing you would have anything to say about Donald on this.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Erno needs better handlers to sent him talking points.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

DJT shows his weakness by cozying up to autocrats, which is akin to letting the fox guard the henhouse; what with these autocrats running roughshod over basic human rights...including journalism.
That human rights thing is used selectively. One of those human rights is due process, you know like presenting evidences and innocent until proven guilty. I didn't see any Democrats talking about human rights while they were flaying Kavanaugh.

Hillary's foes seemed to have more than their fair share of accidents and timely demises, shortly before giving evidence.. You'd havea better chance of walking down the street in Chicago with a "I hate *****es" sign hanging from your neck than you would crossing Hillary.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Said that same thing many times MC! I agree, just too many "coincidences!"
Old 10-23-2018, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
That human rights thing is used selectively. One of those human rights is due process, you know like presenting evidences and innocent until proven guilty.

1. I didn't see any Democrats talking about human rights while they were flaying Kavanaugh.

2. Hillary's foes seemed to have more than their fair share of accidents and timely demises, shortly before giving evidence.. You'd havea better chance of walking down the street in Chicago with a "I hate *****es" sign hanging from your neck than you would crossing Hillary.
1. The hearing was conducted by the rules that apply. It's fair to say Kavanaugh (a fellow Irish catholic) was on trial. Maybe the prosecution was a little more zealous than needed. But he did not conduct himself as I would expect a man of Honor to.

2. I think this mostly rumor with a dash of race baiting. Beneath you certainly.

To be blunt, the switch/diversion tactic of bringing up Hillary or Obama every time trump or any other Republican's actions are called into question is getting old. All it proves is that you are at a loss as to what you should say. Which is something you should reflect on personally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.