Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Financial Ruin >

Financial Ruin

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Financial Ruin

Old 10-11-2018, 04:44 AM
Dominant Buck

I sent my neighbor's boy out for me and he shot a little doe yesterday for me. She getting ground up, stuffed into these little casings and into the smokehouse this weekend.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
NW never hunted a day in his life.
Yes he has! He hunts for more and more koolaide everyday! You know how addicts are!
Old 10-11-2018, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
Yes he has! He hunts for more and more koolaide everyday! You know how addicts are!
You have no idea of my hunting obsession.

43 years never missed a season.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, yeah yeah, nothing you say is credible or useful. The only time you have been right though was saying we have no idea about you, and we don't want to!
Old 10-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Yeah, yeah yeah, nothing you say is credible or useful. The only time you have been right though was saying we have no idea about you, and we don't want to!
Yet, he's the topic of discussion.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Dominant Buck

He wants it that way. If I didn't know any better I would say he was a HNI shill to generate posts....Just a joke LOL
Old 10-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

As far as I know, Will is not a shill for HNI. Although I believe his political views match some of those at IB.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
You have no idea of my hunting obsession.
Nor would I ever wish to have any idea about Any of your obsessions! A dozen trained profilers couldn't get a read on you! It's hard to read a book with nothing in it!
Old 10-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Not so much as people think. They do shoulder the blame, or reap the benefits when things are tallied. But then, that's what we elect them for isn't it?

If you look at Bill Clinton's time for a reference. You see that like never will said. The Republicans spent a lot! They also signed legislation which set the stage for the recession to follow. Bill Clinton had he not been hounded with legal troubles would have certainly taken a bow for the strong economy.

If both parties would think of the legacy cost of their actions as opposed to the short term benefits. Oh well......not much chance of that.
Umm... Pretty sure that it was Clinton that put the final signature on both the repeal of Glass/Steagal (1998?) and then the CFMA(Commodities Futures Modernization Act) Which I believe was the last Bill he signed when he was in office(2000) IMO, the CFMA was the Bill that opened the flood gates that led to the financial meltdown...

Have to agree with the rest...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 10-11-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Umm... Pretty sure that it was Clinton that put the final signature on both the repeal of Glass/Steagal (1998?) and then the CFMA(Commodities Futures Modernization Act) Which I believe was the last Bill he signed when he was in office(2000) IMO, the CFMA was the Bill that opened the flood gates that led to the financial meltdown...

Have to agree with the rest...
He did sign into law the Gramm, Leach, Bliley act. Which was the death blow to an already leaking Glass Steagal act. This will get Field Mouse a little worked up. At least it has in the past.

Bill Clinton Admits "I Was Wrong"

As a side note. All of the players involved in the GLB-1999, and the whole Travelers/Citi caper. have come and stated they thought in the long run it was a mistake.

Do ya think?

Last edited by Mickey Finn; 10-11-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.