Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
#45 Put the Breaks on the fall >

#45 Put the Breaks on the fall

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

#45 Put the Breaks on the fall

Old 10-07-2018, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default #45 Put the Breaks on the fall

https://www.pwc.com/us/en/industries...e-numbers.html

BHO had this trending down down down. #45 comes in and screws up the works after promising how easy it would be to fix the problem.

Has anyone looked at their premiums lately.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
https://www.pwc.com/us/en/industries...e-numbers.html

BHO had this trending down down down. #45 comes in and screws up the works after promising how easy it would be to fix the problem.

Has anyone looked at their premiums lately.
remember, you're self insured through your large corporation you cant claim your costs were going anywhere . Hint, when you lie, you forget your old lies.

the fact is, Obama never had healthcare costs trending down. In fact, we were seeing large increase in the open market. I've already pointed put, my family's premium quadrupled to over 2000k/ mo. That's higher than the average house mortgage in America. Which btw is you had any kind of a financial degree would know the house payment use to be the largest payment on Americans before Obama took office
Old 10-07-2018, 06:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Forgot to add in the good news of Kavanaugh on the court. Though he sided with the Democrats in calling for the enforcement of individuals to enter into a private contract through use of a fine is actually a tax, that fine/tax incentive is no longer there. There is a challenge now to declare Obamacare unconstitutional since the fine has been eliminated. Cant wait to see what happens now when we get another bite at this apple
Old 10-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Democrats can say NOTHING about rising health care and decline in benefits after Obamacare disaster ....
Old 10-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

What planet do you live on, oh wise CFO??? You can thank your buddy Buht Hole Obozo for this! I will admit there is some blame that goes to the GOP for not getting rid of this socialized medical program PERIOD. Hopefully, we get another chance at ending obozocare and the GOP has a little more gut's this time!
Old 10-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm old and have been lucky so far with my health. I was thinking about moving back to the states, Obama killed that idea. My health insurance would have tripled. My families quadrupled.

Sure healthcare needs reform. The lefts solution was adding to the problem and far from a solution. Every time the left professes the benefits of this program or that program I always wonder who the beneficiaries are, it has never been me.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

no one looked at the chart and facts here.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:24 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
no one looked at the chart and facts here.
I actually did and it's just cheery picked numbers. Even your comment was frankly cheery picked for the outcome you wanted while ignoring the article facts. Unfortunately, Obamacare has screwed up our healthcare system so badly. I'm not sure we will ever recover. A good start will be declaring what's left unconstitutional