Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Pay at the pump for Putin >

Pay at the pump for Putin

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Pay at the pump for Putin

Old 10-04-2018, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Pay at the pump for Putin

https://www.gasbuddy.com/Charts

Click on the 2 year chart and see what the supposed man of the people is doing for you.

Works out to $2,000 per family per year since #45 took over. I guess we are all enjoying that tax refund now aren't we.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

what were gas prices in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 please

I remember gas prices under Obama, do you ?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
https://www.gasbuddy.com/Charts

Click on the 2 year chart and see what the supposed man of the people is doing for you.

Works out to $2,000 per family per year since #45 took over. I guess we are all enjoying that tax refund now aren't we.
more evidence you're not a CFO with a CPA. Why do gas prices tick up at a time like this? Put your thinking cap on I will give you a hint, Obama never was able to achieve this even after eight years of trying. The only president in the history of the nation never to have this accomplishment. In fact, obama and all the Democrats told America, get use to the new normal Obama was setting

give up yet? It's called a booming economy. Great economic growth means gas is in high demand. The American people have more money. More are taking vacations. Going on trips. Going put on pleasure trips around the area they live.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought somebody like you who wholeheartedly supports the global warming theories would be happy at higher gas prices.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:09 AM
Dominant Buck

Obama ....no more drilling... bad for the environment and catering to opec= higher prices.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Don't forget, Obama wanted $6/ gallon when gas went above 4, he wasn't upset with the price. He was upset with how fast it rose to $4. Unlike Trump, who has been putting pressure on SA to up their pumping while cutting drilling regulations.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Don't forget, Obama wanted $6/ gallon when gas went above 4, he wasn't upset with the price. He was upset with how fast it rose to $4. Unlike Trump, who has been putting pressure on SA to up their pumping while cutting drilling regulations.
Exactly...Obama drove money to opec and Trump pulled it away. My own opinion is to hell with Opec use our own oil. I often wonder why we rely on Opec so much but it might be more that we want to control who gets it from them and how much. If you don't want someone else to buy it buy it all up yourself.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

#45 was handed a GREAT economy after an almost unheard of 7 year expansion.

Obama was at the helm during the greatest US oil expansion in history. Prices jumped out of the toilet created by Dubya and the boom continued to drive prices down.

#45 comes in and disrupts the market (intentionally on orders from Putin) with his Iran fiasco and here we are.

Who in the world are the biggest beneficiaries of skyrocketing oil prices. Who?
Old 10-05-2018, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Wow you must only get info from Fox News and Company. What a twist.

Watch what happens not what the lier in chief tells you
Old 10-05-2018, 04:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Its called the EPA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.