Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The new standard for respect >

The new standard for respect

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The new standard for respect

Old 10-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The new standard for respect

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...g-you-never-do

From the POTUS. I guess this is how we would all want to be treated by the supposed leader of the US.

We are reaching a new low everyday.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

"We are reaching a new low everyday." Yes, you liberals are.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

deplorable
Old 10-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

if trump had nominated someone like shumer, and he had a documented record to being a child molester, tax cheat and suspected axe murderer,
the dems would be screaming, about the total absurdity, of that argument, at the conservatives,
for bringing up totally unrelated factors, as those things were all in the past...
that had nothing what ever to do with his qualifications
anyone who does not recognize that simply the fact TRUMP nominated the guy,
is in the dem minds, obviously an automatic disqualification, for holding the position on the SCOTUS ,is blind to reality
the dems want to ram their political policy down your throat, and if they can,t get the policy through the legislature,
the courts are the next obvious route, but it requires judges that will ignore the constitution.

Last edited by hardcastonly; 10-02-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
"We are reaching a new low everyday." Yes, you liberals are.
Yes but they make it look so effortless!
Old 10-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

When the media is complacent with the liberal agenda, it is effortless. Booker can state "I am going against committee rules" then go against committee rules without any repercussion. Maxine is hateful towards the President 100% of the time without repercussion. And so on...............
Old 10-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just saying our POTUS is not an example to ANYONE as to how to speak and treat people. Hard to imagine that he is the biggest GOP(BIG SPENDER AND HUGE DEBT BUILDER) that the Reps could have elected.

Why is the response ALWAYS that I should look at people on the DEM side. What does that have to do with anything?

He has lowered the standard of human decency to a level that we have never seen and will never recover from. The office will be forever shamed.

Now we find out that you guys actually elected Al Capone to the WH.

Self Made?

Last edited by NeverWill; 10-03-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump is rude, and crude

and you have 2 more years of it, maybe 6 more years of it .... and he dealt with North Korea, and Syria, and he renegotiated NAFTA with Mexico and Canada on board, he's got Olympics and World cup coming to the US, great driving economy, stock market, jobs, ..................... if Trump being an a-hole is what comes with MAGA?

I'll take it
Old 10-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Typical Buck

Just saying our POTUS is not an example to ANYONE as to how to speak and treat people. Hard to imagine that he is the biggest GOP(BIG SPENDER AND HUGE DEBT BUILDER) that the Reps could have elected.

Why is the response ALWAYS that I should look at people on the DEM side. What does that have to do with anything?

He has lowered the standard of human decency to a level that we have never seen and will never recover from. The office will be forever shamed.

Now we find out that you guys actually elected Al Capone to the WH.

Self Made?
That is probably a fair assessment depending on one's perspective, but I compare it to hiring a lawyer - If I'm in a bind and I need good legal representation to get me out of that bind, I don't want Mr. nice guy representing me. I want a ruthless and results driven individual who has my back. Many countries don't have our best interests at heart and are getting called out. Btw, didn't the GOP try the nice and decent approach before? How'd that work out? I think McCain ran for president and was crapped all over by the dems. Go back a little further and we have George W. He was a decent guy and is now all chummy with Obama and Michelle. However, when he was in office, the dems painted quite a different picture of him.

The self made comment is simply the latest leftist talking point trying to paint a bad image of the GOP (Trump). Just as they did with Bush and McCain when it suited them.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Libs--Blah, blah. Blah, blah blah. First they do something bad or despicable. Then they accuse somebody else of doing it. And on it goes. Blah, blah...blah, blah, blah.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.