Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The new standard for respect >

The new standard for respect

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The new standard for respect

Old 10-04-2018, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm curious Neverwill .... how do you respect Feinstein, Leahy and Durbin ?

they voted NO/NO on Bill Clinton ........ with all the evidence and fact

they'll vote against Kavanaugh, with no evidence and fact existing
Attached Thumbnails The new standard for respect-42814463_10214989243536846_4438627724348620800_n.jpg  
Old 10-04-2018, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

"" He is deplorable ""

so are many people in our elected Govt - you do know that, right ? they all have things in their past, they're all liars at some point .......... some like Bill Clinton were ever known sexual predators. Some like LBJ were racist. Some like JFK were pure womanizers. Some like the Kennedy's got away with murder.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...g-you-never-do

From the POTUS. I guess this is how we would all want to be treated by the supposed leader of the US.

We are reaching a new low everyday.
I sure am proud of our president and THRILLED at the way he treats the ignorant democrat bigots and their media lackeys. That reporter got exactly what they had coming.

For a change.

You are absolutely right about society hitting new lows everyday, lead by media and democrats. At least for now.

Last edited by Jack Ryan; 10-04-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

The DEM's definition of "reach across the aisle," is "come over to our side!"
"Give and take," "is you give, and we take!"
It's the same as their views on morality, the klintoon's and others can fornicate whenever and wherever they please, but even if a GOP person is a "choir-boy," squeaky clean person, they will still be smeared by the DEM's!
It reminds me of the football referee flagging the second person throwing a punch, or the teacher that turns around in time to see someone retaliating for being thumped on the ear while the teachers back was turned!
But, we don't need "instant replay," for this one! The American people got to see the sleaze circus in top form last week, and I think the dummycraps will pay the price soon!
Old 10-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

They will pay the price and the lesson they will think they "learned" is that they didn't manufacture enough outrage. I sure hope they continue that losing strategy. All the way to super-majorities in both houses and President Pence in 6 years.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
It's the same as their views on morality, the klintoon's and others can fornicate whenever and wherever they please, but even if a GOP person is a "choir-boy," squeaky clean person, they will still be smeared by the DEM's!
It reminds me of the football referee flagging the second person throwing a punch, or the teacher that turns around in time to see someone retaliating for being thumped on the ear while the teachers back was turned!
But, we don't need "instant replay," for this one! The American people got to see the sleaze circus in top form last week, and I think the dummycraps will pay the price soon!
I don't recall Mitch acting in such a way throughout BHO's presidency.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
They will pay the price and the lesson they will think they "learned" is that they didn't manufacture enough outrage. I sure hope they continue that losing strategy. All the way to super-majorities in both houses and President Pence in 6 years.
You are in for a BIG awakening when the people express their opinion on this total failure of a POTUS.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I don't recall Mitch acting in such a way throughout BHO's presidency.
???? Huh who's budgets got passed and signed into law?
Old 10-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mitch and fellow GOP LOVE LOVE LOVE to spend recklessly so they would sign anything.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
well, let's test it out. I'm guessing Coons will be voting for Kavanaugh right after he issues his apology.

Coons calls for more Bipartisanship

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.