Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Hammer Is Coming Down >

The Hammer Is Coming Down

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Hammer Is Coming Down

Old 09-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default The Hammer Is Coming Down

Looks like mighty bad news for some people, and good news for the Trump team.

https://archive.is/k1bUS
Old 09-18-2018, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bravo.

You know, Trump is fighting a lot of head wind. Somethings he can do on his own: rescind Obama presidential orders, make his own presidential orders, renegotiate trade deals, repudiate unapproved treaties. Other things require cooperation with both opposed Republicans and frightened Republicans (frightened to get burned with Trump hate if they cooperate with Trump).

One of the things, I think, which Trump can do on his own is push investigation and punishment of the crimes of government officials. I think this is often avoided because it is thought to be better to preserve the dignity of the office and let a turd go free than to prosecute the turd and damage the reputation of the office and possibly the world-wide reputation of the United States. Personally I think there is more honour done to our nation by not treating these high officials as some sort of princely class, an aristocracy that is beyond the laws. Trump ought to have all offices of government working overtime collecting evidence on Hillary, Susan Rice, Clapper, Obama, Kerry, that woman at the IRS (name escapes me now), Eric Holder. Go after all those bad actors. This includes names of people we don't know in the deep state such as leakers. Clean the house.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

They should be investigating the whole Klintoon/obozo gang!
As far as turning a blind eye to protect the dignity of the office and the reputation of the United States is no longer anything but an excuse, allowing these criminals to continue committing crimes against America and the American people! obozo and the klintoons have already soiled the reputation of the presidency and our government in general! The only way to repair their damage and restore dignity, is to prosecute all of them to the full extent of the law!
I think they are afraid to do this because of the division in our country but our country is already divided! If you do not enforce the law, there is no law!
Old 09-26-2018, 09:03 PM
Banned

Spammer. Goodbye

Last edited by Bocajnala; 09-27-2018 at 03:52 AM.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Clean the house. It's apparently a slow process but hopefully they are close to filing formal charges.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cs.orthofeet View Post
Spammer. Goodbye
Way to drain the swamp, Jake.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
They should be investigating the whole Klintoon/obozo gang!
As far as turning a blind eye to protect the dignity of the office and the reputation of the United States is no longer anything but an excuse, allowing these criminals to continue committing crimes against America and the American people! obozo and the klintoons have already soiled the reputation of the presidency and our government in general! The only way to repair their damage and restore dignity, is to prosecute all of them to the full extent of the law!
I think they are afraid to do this because of the division in our country but our country is already divided! If you do not enforce the law, there is no law!
Dignity of the office you say?
Old 09-27-2018, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Clean the house. It's apparently a slow process but hopefully they are close to filing formal charges.
Yep,

Manafort
Collins
Cohen
Price
Pruitt
Kushner
Fitzgerald
Zinke
Gates

Putin
Old 09-27-2018, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

NW your drivel is borderline incoherent! Dignity is something you and the left would know absolutely nothing about!
Old 09-27-2018, 10:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

He must get paid by the word by his leftist employer, it doesn't seem to matter if the words are meaningless, just so he types out liberal blather. He is being paid too much!