Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Where's Cal?

Old 09-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Super Moderator

People get butthurt over temp bans? Never realized.....

-Jake
Old 09-08-2018, 03:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
What Mousey fails to grasp is that when someone quotes him then I see what idiocy he posts. Even though I have him on "the list" and refuse to open anything he puts here I still see some. For instance you can look at the quoted post of his and see where he is still butt hurt. Personally I find it funny because he was trying to run his own little kingdom here and CAL shut him down and actually have the "gall" to ban him when Mousey thought he was above forum rules. Mousey never has gotten over it and probably never will because he has an overly inflated sense of his own importance here.
did I tell you or did I tell you? The man has me on ignore "allegedly". Yet, he can't stop posting about me. Actually, breaking forum rules while at it.

You really have to question why a person with supposedly not one but two degrees, can't post anything to promote debate, bring new ideas, information to the forum but only comes here to attack? Why is that? Why is the flagger so grumpy in life? Why the miserable demeanor? He should be the happiest person in the world. After all, he likes to remind everyone he's already got one pension in hand and is working on the second pension. He's set for life. Yet, it's me who he still posts about while reminding everyone he has me on ignore. That's called living rent free in his head. Got to love it.
Attached Thumbnails Where's Cal?-resentment.jpg  
Old 09-08-2018, 06:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I think he may have quit us.
I blame flags....
You would. However CAL and I exchanged quite a few PMs in which we discussed topics, ideas, information and other things. So I seriously doubt you're "hypothesis" is correct. How many times did CAL PM you to discuss things?
Old 09-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Whenever he wanted the wrong answer!
Old 09-08-2018, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

You would. However CAL and I exchanged quite a few PMs in which we discussed topics, ideas, information and other things. So I seriously doubt you're "hypothesis" is correct. How many times did CAL PM you to discuss things?
Once or twice I believe.

Mostly we talked about you though....
Old 09-08-2018, 07:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Once or twice I believe.

Mostly we talked about you though....
Good to know I reside in your thoughts. I'm flattered however I don't believe you would be my type. By the way CAL and I often discussed your rather advanced state of clueless existence. Neither of us could figure out a way to cure you of your inane (you'll probably have to look that word up) nature.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to know I reside in your thoughts. I'm flattered however I don't believe you would be my type. By the way CAL and I often discussed your rather advanced state of clueless existence. Neither of us could figure out a way to cure you of your inane (you'll probably have to look that word up) nature.
Well that's interesting. I was actually joking when I said we talked about you.

So yeah, kind of inane.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well that's interesting. I was actually joking when I said we talked about you.
I wasn't joking. Of course we never really discussed you specifically for any length of time. We did however discuss the resident LIBs like NW, BabyFawn, BanBoy etc... and you fall in the mix. You were mentioned a few times as part of the group that just doesn't seem to have a rational and intelligent grasp on things. For the life me I can't figure how a guy that comes across as fairly lucid can actually post some of the garbage you spew when easily accessible facts show your points to be seriously flawed.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Dominant Buck

The truth comes out, Cal had to stop coming around in order to end the bromance someone was having and the endless PMs. I get it.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
The truth comes out, Cal had to stop coming around in order to end the bromance someone was having and the endless PMs. I get it.
Didn't I blame flags first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.