Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Hush money

Old 08-22-2018, 10:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hush money

If Mueller thinks the actions of Cohen were so unlawful, let him investigate OUR Congress for the payments they have made to people who claim sexual misconduct on OUR employees, i.e. senators and reps behalf. Not only did they use PUBLIC funds, they have kept all information tightly sealed, dem or rep I do not care, we deserve to know what was done and on who's behalf. No matter what the Washington elite believe, WE ALL LIVE UNDER THE SAME LAWS. THEY ARE NOT OUR RULING CLASS, THEY ARE OUR REPRESENTATIVES.
Old 08-22-2018, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

NDAs are not hush money. They happen all the time.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good point and good reminder. And apparently some people's word doesn't mean much. It boggles the mind that Amarosa has disclosed her obvious felony crimes and Mueller won't even look at it.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:51 PM
Dominant Buck

More amazing or telling, Mueller was investigating Russian Collusion. Why hasn't anyone followed up on Hilary and the DNC's known facts of actually doing Russian collusion?
fyi, NDAs are done everyday. When you pay someone to not disclose their story it's called hush money. The BDA is just a binder. It's not against the law and we shouldn't be afraid to admit it. Stormy was paid legally with hush money. She broke her NDA agreement which she is civilly liable for it should Trump pursue.