Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Here Comes the Automobile Ban! >

Here Comes the Automobile Ban!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Here Comes the Automobile Ban!

Old 04-23-2018, 07:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Here Comes the Automobile Ban!

Just in!!!!!! Breaking news!!!!!!
Communist News Network reports that Leftist/Snowflake officials the world over, are scrambling to introduce new legislation that would ban public ownership of automobiles and other motorized equipment! This comes in the wake of 9 people killed and 16 injured, by a minivan in Toronto Canada!
When interviewed by Communist News Network, NancyChuck PelosiShummer stated that "the world must be freed from the menace of un-regulated motorized equipment!" SheHe also stated that, "there is absolutely no reasonable need of the general public to own motorized vehicles!"
Shortly after his capture, the perpetrator, when asked by Communist News Network "why he plowed a minivan into a crowd of people? Stated that, "guns have already been outlawed in Canada, and bladed instruments, not only being severely restricted, were not as efficient as minivans!"

Last edited by JagMagMan; 04-23-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Interesting you should bring this up.

I don't watch news on TV any longer. I don't watch political analysis TV any longer. I was interested in this deal in Toronto but wasn't going to watch TV to see the endless repetition of the same points said by different talking heads all in the context of "we don't really have any solid information but we still have to stay on this topic and we are a 24 hour/day platform."

I figured I would catch up on this reading selected articles on-line today, for example selected from Drudge Report. I don't see anything about this event. Did it really happen? Does it seem odd to others that this substantial news is not covered by the news media? I think 10 people were killed in a deliberate act, lord knows how many were injured. But it is not leading the news cycle on Drudge Report?
Old 04-24-2018, 08:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Is that just 'high capacity" vehicles? My truck only holds 3 including one in the driver's seat (chamber) and isn't "high capacity."
Old 04-24-2018, 08:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Mine holds 6 in the cab...I hope they grandfather that high capacity. With our new Rino governor though he might try to ban them.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

Oh since the trucks have limited capacity seating, they will just ban trucks with automatic transmissions. You know you can't kill anyone if you have to do anything manually.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by hunters_life View Post
Oh since the trucks have limited capacity seating, they will just ban trucks with automatic transmissions. You know you can't kill anyone if you have to do anything manually.
Well in that case I am good. Mine has a 5 speed manual.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

I'm double tapped. Crew cab and an auto tranny. Probably triple tapped since it's on the fly 4wd.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Another case where everyone around this clown new he was nuts!
Old 04-25-2018, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Another case where everyone around this clown new he was nuts!
That seems to be common in most of these nut job cases! "Oh yes, we knew about him, but we were too busy playing politics to investigate him!!!!"

Attention truck owners: send your trucks to me for disposal!
Old 04-25-2018, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

there is absolutely no reasonable need of the general public to own motorized vehicles!
My liberal coworker likes to say that no one has a legitimate need to own an AR-15, blah, blah, blah... And yet for some reason when I remind him that no one has a need to own a sports car like his 280Z he gets all butt hurt. Especially when I say that the taxpayers should not be funding his NPR talking points.

Well in that case I am good. Mine has a 5 speed manual.

The same goes for my 2006 Ranger. A shame that standard transmissions have gone down so much in popularity. They really do make you a better driver.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.