Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Where's the Outrage? >

Where's the Outrage?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Where's the Outrage?

Old 04-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Where's the Outrage?

With the FBI's confiscation of President Trump's attorney's documents, the FBI completely trashed the 4th. and 5th. Amendments to the U. S. Constitution!
Where is the outrage?
None from the "fake news," media!
None from the ACLU!
None from Congress!
In fact, many have applauded it!!!!!!!
This Is a serious violation of the American Constitution!
If it can happen to a sitting POTUS, it WILL eventually happen to everyone!
Old 04-12-2018, 03:47 AM
Typical Buck

Here in the liberal Washington DC area, the only news it gets is applause. Like many of the other attempts to bring him down, they think they really might have him with this one. Especially since the Russia thing isn't working out. Perhaps it is momentum going into November, or so they hope. It's quite pathetic.

I don't agree with this kind of game in politics. We should all root for our POTUS to be successful even if you don't like the person.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:48 AM
Little Doe Peep

Unhappy

The Left will condone any action designed to get rid of Trump.

The RINOs will condone any action designed to get rid of Trump.

The right-wing extremist Republicans will condone any action designed to get rid of Trump.

The Constitution doesn't matter.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

To most politicians the Constitution is a compilation of suggestions that should be changed when it is an impediment to their wants and ignored when they can't change it.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can you imagine the screaming that would be going on with the media and the LIBs if they grabbed all the records of Broom Hilda's lawyers?
Old 04-12-2018, 05:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Hard to believe any lawyer would stoop so low as to represent her. Must be hard to conduct law work while pinching your nose.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Hard to believe any lawyer would stoop so low as to represent her.
Actually the rumors are she was lawyered up on everything she did so if she was ever subpoenaed it would be covered under lawyer/client privilege. Good way to hide stuff you don't want them to see. That's also why she had the private server, she could do things under the radar without govt oversight and then could just dump the stash if they ever started looking. Which is just what she did.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
The Left will condone any action designed to get rid of Trump.

The RINOs will condone any action designed to get rid of Trump.

The right-wing extremist Republicans will condone any action designed to get rid of Trump.

The Constitution doesn't matter.
I can name all the left. I can name the RINOs.
I'm curious to hear what "right-wing extremist" you have in mind?

C. Davis
Old 04-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Spike

Where's the outrage about this egregious violation of our constitution? Its lost. To get technical it started getting lost all the way back in the years that lead up to the Civil War. Ever since its been a long slow (sometimes not so slow), degenerating trek to where we are now. As the founders mentioned power has a tendency to corrupt. Unfortunately they were not wrong.

Power never concedes and President Trump wasn't suppose to win because he's not a member of their (the swamp) clubhouse. Now the people who believe the office of President belongs to them and not us want it back. So here we are witnesses of history witnessing their attempt to essentially commit a silent/soft coup against our duly elected President.

Well, my opinion anyway....
Old 04-13-2018, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Power never concedes and President Trump wasn't suppose to win because he's not a member of their (the swamp) clubhouse. Now the people who believe the office of President belongs to them and not us want it back. So here we are witnesses of history witnessing their attempt to essentially commit a silent/soft coup against our duly elected President.

Well, my opinion anyway....
I don't think you are alone in that opinion.

My opinion anyway.

.................................................. .........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.