Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I Have Some Questions For and About the Rhino's? >

I Have Some Questions For and About the Rhino's?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I Have Some Questions For and About the Rhino's?

Old 03-25-2018, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I Have Some Questions For and About the Rhino's?

I have some questions for and about the Rhino's? I already know most of the answers, but I'll throw it out here anyway!

1. Why would seemingly educated Rhino's care about appeasing their opponents, rather than doing what they were elected to do?

2. Shouldn't they be smart enough to realize that the opposition HATES them too and will vote them out of office for ANYONE with a "D" in front of their name, if given the opportunity?

3. Why are they even called "Rhino's?" Shouldn't they be called Chameleon's, Zebra's or Ostrich's?
Old 03-25-2018, 01:07 PM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
I have some questions for and about the Rhino's? I already know most of the answers, but I'll throw it out here anyway!

1. Why would seemingly educated Rhino's care about appeasing their opponents, rather than doing what they were elected to do?

2. Shouldn't they be smart enough to realize that the opposition HATES them too and will vote them out of office for ANYONE with a "D" in front of their name, if given the opportunity?

3. Why are they even called "Rhino's?" Shouldn't they be called Chameleon's, Zebra's or Ostrich's?
Actually, I believe the term is RINO, an acronym for Republican In Name Only.
Rhino is short for rhinoceros, a large, aggressive, vegetarian.
Old 03-25-2018, 01:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
Actually, I believe the term is RINO, an acronym for Republican In Name Only.
Rhino is short for rhinoceros, a large, aggressive, vegetarian.
Ding, ding, ding! We have our first winner!
On to the next.....
Old 03-25-2018, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

This subject comes up fairly often. I don't have an exact answer for you but there is something about DC that seems to change republicans. Who knows maybe they just want to be in with the "in crowd." And in DC that means democrats.
Old 03-25-2018, 06:37 PM
Dominant Buck

First thing, get elected. Second thing, get reelected. The corporate cash that now flows into Mitch McConnell has the winning hand. Couple that with McConnell ties to the Chinese government, it's a sealed deal. You play with him, or you don't make it. Just ask Judge Moore.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
This subject comes up fairly often. I don't have an exact answer for you but there is something about DC that seems to change republicans. Who knows maybe they just want to be in with the "in crowd." And in DC that means democrats.
Robert, that maybe the best answer that we get!
It looks like they are more afraid of offending the opposition party than they are of the voters (US,) that put them in office in the first place! Or, they never were Conservatives to begin with.
Also, we have not done a great job of voting them out either! Mainly because we don't want to give up a seat to the Dem's!
It's past time that we get get them going our way, or the highway! There is a "D" on their seats anyway! "D" for DEAD SEAT!