Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Making Money

Old 12-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Making Money

Imagine someone sitting at the Innauguration texting one of our biggest enemies that sanctions will soon be lifted and we will all start making lots of money.

Does anyone see anything wrong with that kind of thought process.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

What did you King Obama say to the russion about his second term while a hot mic was on ???????????????????????????????????????????????? Oh how we tend to forget when we wish to
Old 12-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I see the resident LIB is back after a 2 moth banning. Lets see how long he lasts this time. My bet is it isn't going to be long, especially looking at the drivel he comes off with right off the bat.

Wonder if he wants to talk about the $145,000,000 that Broom Hilda and her ilk made off Russia? Or about paying Russia for that BS dossier?
Old 12-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hilary should go Directly to Trial and if convicted should go directly to jail.

Just wish the GOP would allow the almighty toddler to be questioned with such evidence.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

After all he is POTUS of the party of family values and conservatism now isn't he.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
After all he is POTUS of the party of family values and conservatism now isn't he.
Like Slick Willy and Al Franken?
Old 12-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Why I believe you've just admitted that the Dems are not a party that supports family values.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

The debauchery in Hollywood was rampant during the Obama years. It was a huge party. Now they are in outrage over Trump, and they are all turning on each other.
You can say Trump winning has turned the tide.
In that sense, Trump is the true champion for women.

If Hillary had won, Weinstein and all his cash would still be flowing to the Clintons. I'm sure Weinstein would have the Lincoln bedroom anytime he wanted it. All the affected women would no way be turning on Hillary's friend.
Hollywood would still be partying.

C. Davis
Old 12-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Interesting response to my disgust with the activity. To read 6 responses that state that if it was good for Hilary it is good for the GOP and our country going forward is really something.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just surprised that I continue to get responses that Hilary did this and Bill did that while somehow justifying the horrible activities of the current GOP gang.

I always read here that the standard had to be set higher.

Guess not?

I guess as long as Toddler comes out and his family makes billions and our Russian Adversary's get what they want, that is all that matters now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.