Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

neverwill - a serious question

Old 07-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default neverwill - a serious question

would you rather

A) United States flourish under 4 years of GOP and Trump, and by that I mean economy is well, jobs are good, no more global conflict, reign in terrorism more, border control, not tack on trillions in debt

or

B) United States falls hard on bad time, economy sucks, jobs suck, global issues, crazy debt etc

A) and he'll be re-elected as will the GOP and we'll have 4 more years of good US things.
B) and you'll likely see a Democrat in office in 2020

which would you choose? America failing and Dem's getting control, or America succeeding and GOP stays in control ?
Old 07-25-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
would you rather

A) United States flourish under 4 years of GOP and Trump, and by that I mean economy is well, jobs are good, no more global conflict, reign in terrorism more, border control, not tack on trillions in debt

or

B) United States falls hard on bad time, economy sucks, jobs suck, global issues, crazy debt etc

A) and he'll be re-elected as will the GOP and we'll have 4 more years of good US things.
B) and you'll likely see a Democrat in office in 2020

which would you choose? America failing and Dem's getting control, or America succeeding and GOP stays in control ?
I only want 1 thing and that is to Make America Great and keep it that way.

Of course you are putting the cart before the horse, and in my lifetime I have seen little to almost no evidence that the GOP:

1. Does a better job on the economy. No evidence
2. Creates more jobs than the dems. NOT EVEN CLOSE
3. Global conflict - Just look at what Trump's perceived weakness around the world has done for us, plus Rep's always seem to find a way to get into a war
4.Border Control is a waste of time if you consider where the criminals come from and the success of THE WALL. I live in NJ so why do I really care anyway. We hire tons of illegals around here and wouldnt know what to do without them.
5. Debt - Never saw a GOP pres do better at debt than the Dem pres. Careful with BHO he started with a Trillion + deficit and still paying for the war and losing 600-800k jobs per month. Quite a hole to dig out of.

So to answer is I think the Dem's should ALWAYS be in control because we have experienced better times in the last 40 years with them in control.

But if the TODDLER is a miracle worker and continues to work his magic as he has for the past 6 months and things get SOOOOO much better than they have since 2009 I will applaud his actions.

I do chuckle out loud when the Toddler says he was handed a mess. Wow where the heck was he in 2009.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

so if in 4 years, the US is doing better by measurable's .... you will vote Trump so we can keep things rolling right ?

stock market is doing very well, job reports are nice etc - so far so good and in 4 years if its still good ... that's proof right ?

again, job creation is measureable, so far so good

3. Global conflict - Just look at what Trump's perceived weakness around the world has done for us, plus Rep's always seem to find a way to get into a war

uh ... Obama had 8 years of war, the proof is he LOVED him so war. But Trump ... if he has no additional conflicts ... that's a win, right?

4.Border Control is a waste of time if you consider where the criminals come from and the success of THE WALL. I live in NJ so why do I really care anyway. We hire tons of illegals around here and wouldnt know what to do without them.

illegals are already down in numbers .... border security is essential. Why should you pay taxes, adhere to US laws, vote, attend jury duty etc if there are a bunch of people in your community illegally who doesn't? that breaches the very concept of what a citizenship is

its a massive problem - he's addressing it as Bill Clinton promised but didn't do, as Obama promised but didn't do ........... same promises from both Democrats

5. Debt - Never saw a GOP pres do better at debt than the Dem pres. Careful with BHO he started with a Trillion + deficit and still paying for the war and losing 600-800k jobs per month. Quite a hole to dig out of.

OMG ..... under Obama we added 10 TRILLION in debt and Obamacare adding massively to that still

You do know that, right ?
Old 07-25-2017, 01:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
so if in 4 years, the US is doing better by measurable's .... you will vote Trump so we can keep things rolling right ?

stock market is doing very wellFANG is doing well, job reports are nice But not quite where they were when he startedetc - so far so good and in 4 years if its still good ... that's proof right ?Miracle for a GOP guy [COLOR="Purple"]Stock Market and Jobs were better for years and month over month much better under BHO. Compare BHO's last 6 months to Toddler's first 6.

again, job creation is measureable, so far so good.You are right, he is hanging on but going the wrong way with jobs.

uh ... Obama had 8 years of war, the proof is he LOVED him so war. But Trump ... if he has no additional conflicts ... that's a win, right? Pretty close to conflict with N Korea and our allies are hating us and our biggest adversary is messing with us now more than ever No additional wars would be a win as long as he doesnt alienate us from the world in trade and let Russia take over wherever they wish

4.Border Control is a waste of time if you consider where the criminals come from and the success of THE WALL. I live in NJ so why do I really care anyway. We hire tons of illegals around here and wouldnt know what to do without them.At what cost and we need more people to grow. Simple Facts. Lower population lower growth

illegals are already down in numbers .... border security is essential. Why should you pay taxes, adhere to US laws, vote, attend jury duty etc if there are a bunch of people in your community illegally who doesn't? that breaches the very concept of what a citizenship is

its a massive problem - he's addressing it as Bill Clinton promised but didn't do, as Obama promised but didn't do ........... same promises from both Democrats. Sure lets see what happens.If Toddler wanted to fix this for REAL and not just get votes he would create a $5,000 per day penalty for every company hiring illegals. I would immediately switch to voting GOP for the rest of my life. He wont of course because he REALLY doesnt want them out

OMG ..... under Obama we added 10 TRILLION in debt and Obamacare adding massively to that still. How many trillions are due to economy in freefall when he took over. BHO cut the annual deficit in 1/2 while having record job growth. Worked pretty good.

You do know that, right ?Prove it with first telling me where the money went and dont forget to factor in the Bush tax cuts and most importantly keep in mind the GOP budgets over the last years
If I am right could he immediately stop acting like a fool and tweeting lies after lies after lies and stop making speeches like he did to the boy scouts. It is far too embarassing as a US voter
Old 07-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post

Of course you are putting the cart before the horse, and in my lifetime I have seen little to almost no evidence that the GOP:

***Says you, but not the people keeping track of what's happening!

****You mean those low paying burger flinging ones that have illiterate people in them that vote for the Libtards!

***You have got to be kidding me and living in another world. We were the pansies of the world under Obummer, who genuflected before every leader he ever met, LOL! Now we aren't perceived as anything but the power that we are under Trump who is telling the world to get off of our coattails and support themselves, rather than take, take take, for the USA!

4.Border Control is a waste of time if you consider where the criminals come from and the success of THE WALL. I live in NJ so why do I really care anyway. We hire tons of illegals around here and wouldn't know what to do without them.

***Ah, now you're at least being honest and come right out and say that you don't care about illegals coming into the country so you can hire them to do all your dirty work. Perhaps it's more to have them vote three or four times each to keep your Libtard buddies in power!

***BS and baloney if you truly think that way!

So to answer is I think the Dem's should ALWAYS be in control because we have experienced better times in the last 40 years with them in control.

***You have got to be kidding me with the numerous GOP leaders we've had that bailed us out after the Libs spent us to death, LOL!

But if the TODDLER is a miracle worker and continues to work his magic as he has for the past 6 months and things get SOOOOO much better than they have since 2009 I will applaud his actions.

*** You had better do that and be ready to clap since you have just admitted that things are getting better since he was elected right out here in black and white!

I do chuckle out loud when the Toddler says he was handed a mess. Wow where the heck was he in 2009.
***That you don't think Obummer handed him one huge mess is not surprising because you have no idea what reality is or won't admit it if it jumped up and bit you in the arse!!!
Old 07-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
***That you don't think Obummer handed him one huge mess is not surprising because you have no idea what reality is or won't admit it if it jumped up and bit you in the arse!!!
Obama was handed the worst mess except for maybe Reagan who was caught in runaway inflation and problems with Iran. Everyone else had a pretty good transition without a pending depression and the worlds biggest terrorist still on the loose recruiting like BHO did.

Trump did have to put up gold curtains and it really interrupted his time in Florida but besides that not much hanging on a thread now was there.

Trump had a cake walk and the country is just REALLY lucky he did. Really lucky.

Please detail the economic mess and don't forget he has had full reign over both houses and can do whatever he and his party wish. Stroke of a pen is all he has to do with his STRONG LEADERSHIP. Bills can simply fly off of his desk with his leadership and control over HIS party.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

There must be a bucket outside the DNC hadquarters where democrats dump their brains. I suspect it would take at least one hundred democrat brains to fill the bucket!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well with those last couple post of NWs I have now hit the big I button on another loser to go along with the rodent, as I can't stand to keep reading his ridiculous, incorrect drivel either!
Old 07-25-2017, 04:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Not worth rebutting everything the CEO stated but Obama started with a trillion dollars of deficit? Wrong and he already knows it. I proved it to him. The Democrats passed a temporary spending bill kicking the big bills until after the election when either Obama or McCain took office. Of course it was Obama and they massively increased spending. The bills were signed early March if I remember correctly. Look it up and see for yourself. The first Trillion dollar deficit, Obama!
Old 07-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

You do know that, right ?Prove it with first telling me where the money went and dont forget to factor in the Bush tax cuts and most importantly keep in mind the GOP budgets over the last years
If that's the game you want to play, then everything good that happened during Obama, GW Bush set in motion and everything bad that happened it was all Obama's fault, right ?

The president gets all the credit and blame during their 4-8 years. Period.

Obama's 8 years saw about 10 trillion in increased national debt - that's all on him.

the graph finishes out with Obama around 10 trillion in added debt - record welfare recipients, record illegal immigrant sucking off America, I believe record payments to other Govts and global entities - all at the expense of taxpayers

someone, at some point, will have to repay this 20 trillion in debt neverwill - or default on it

which do you think will happen ? and if Trump adds 1-2 trillion a year, he's a massive failure to the problem as well

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service