Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Even the Dumbocrats want Haggery to Shut her Pie Hole! >

Even the Dumbocrats want Haggery to Shut her Pie Hole!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Even the Dumbocrats want Haggery to Shut her Pie Hole!

Old 06-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Even the Dumbocrats want Haggery to Shut her Pie Hole!

Conservative News

Democrats Want Hillary Clinton to Do Them One BIG Favor
June 5, 2017

According to a new story from The Hill, which interviewed “more than a dozen Democrats” in recent days, some of Hillary Clinton’s biggest supporters want her to do the party one big favor: Shut up and get the hell out of the way.

Many of the party’s top politicians and staffers took great exception to Clinton’s interview last week where she put partial blame on the Democratic National Committee for her loss in 2016.

“I’m now the nominee of the Democratic Party,” Clinton said, recalling the moment she sewed up the necessary delegates. “I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party. It was bankrupt, it was on the verge of insolvency, its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong. I had to inject money into it – the DNC – to keep it going.”

Money she got from all of those open-borders speeches she made to Latin American bankers, no doubt.

In that same interview, Clinton blamed no less than 24 separate entities for her loss – Russia, Macedonian content farms, James Comey, sexism, the New York Times, etc. – but it was her shot across the bow at the DNC that really irked her fellow Democrats.

From The Hill:

“Good God, what is she doing?” one longtime aide wondered after watching Clinton at the Recode conference in California on Wednesday. “She’s apparently still really, really angry. I mean, we all are. The election was stolen from her, and that’s how she feels.

“But to go out there publicly again and again and talk about it? And then blame the DNC?” the aide wondered. “It’s not helpful to Democrats. It’s not helpful to the country, and I don’t think it’s helpful to her.”

The Hill reports that Hillary’s inner circle is adamant that she won’t run for public office again, although we’ve heard stories that conflict with that prediction. It’s hard to imagine how she could possibly be the Democratic nominee for president in 2020; there would be a full-scale revolt from the Sanders wing of the party if she were to make another bid for the White House. Even many of her fervent supporters would have to wonder why the Democrats would back this failure of a horse for a second time. Still, when it comes to the Clintons, we won’t be surprised by anything.

Clearly, there are still a few Democrats in her corner. The Hill spoke to strategist Jamal Simmons who, while acknowledging that some are “frustrated” with Hillary’s blame-the-world tour, said the former secretary of state was telling nothing but the truth.

“She is a national hero and a great public servant and has the right to be upset,” he said.

Well, the rule is “always leave ’em laughing,” so we’ll see you tomorrow.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Hillary is continuing to prove that you can have a good IQ level, a couple of degrees (college and law school) and still be dumber than a post due to narcissism. I hope she continues proving the above and never gets it.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Hillary is continuing to prove that you can have a good IQ level, a couple of degrees (college and law school) and still be dumber than a post
Plenty of college educated idiots in this world.

Nancy Pelosi is a poster girl for it.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

I believe that is the technical term for it.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

I guess we could hope that she represents them again.... Should be another Win
-Jake
Old 06-06-2017, 03:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Hillary #3...ugggg I don't think I could stand seeing her cackle on the news every night for another election cycle.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hillary is a loser. The Democrats will never let her run for president again. Besides, I'm still hoping once the Trump Administration gets all cylinders firing she is going to be wacked with a criminal prosecution -- possibly for Clinton Foundation crimes, possibly for disclosing classified information.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Both her and Obama.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

She is a national hero and a great public servant...

Now *that* is funny!
Old 06-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
Now *that* is funny!
I don't know who this Jamal Simmons is that uttered that silly line, but he's obviously dumber than a stump!