Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Two More Terrorist Attacks in London! >

Two More Terrorist Attacks in London!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Two More Terrorist Attacks in London!

Old 06-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Two More Terrorist Attacks in London!

There were two more terrorist attack's in London Saturday night! One on the London Bridge and another in the Burroughs Market! So far, unconfirmed reports of 20 injured and ??? killed! Let's pray for all these people!
We must shut our borders, now! Before it's too late! Sure there are probably terrorist's here already, but it sure doesn't make sense to let anymore into America!
All of the lovey-dovey snowflakes need to go stand on the London Bridge and hug a terrorist! My bet is that they will get run over or stabbed before they "feel the love!"
BTW, on the news reports I have yet to hear the words "Islam," or "Muslim!" Let's call it what it is: Radical Islamic Terrorism!
Old 06-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel bad for The British people: the extreme PC culture, citizens not permitted to carry guns (usually) and government "leaders" who are too spineless to do what is necessary to fix the problems means that things will not get better any time soon. I wonder what it will come to for them revolution or collapse?
Old 06-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Dominant Buck

There is another reason why they are having so much of a terrorist problem in Europe. They have a high and rising Muslim population. There are theories out there about the changes in radicalism when the percentage of population rises. Low population they are in the extreme minority and live the quiet peaceful existence. As the numbers grow they take a greater position in society and as that happens that whole peaceful logic loses to the worthy vs infidel thinking. America has some pockets of increased population in places like Dearborn Michigan which I am sure are being monitored.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
There is another reason why they are having so much of a terrorist problem in Europe. They have a high and rising Muslim population. There are theories out there about the changes in radicalism when the percentage of population rises. Low population they are in the extreme minority and live the quiet peaceful existence. As the numbers grow they take a greater position in society and as that happens that whole peaceful logic loses to the worthy vs infidel thinking. America has some pockets of increased population in places like Dearborn Michigan which I am sure are being monitored.
That is a very important insight on this subject. I'm going to draw that out a bit more, connect the dots further. I have read about this phenomenon in various places -- including in Samuel P. Huntington's great "A Clash of Civilizations" and in various books on the experience of France with Islam.

There is a dynamic that happens. Initially Muslims that move to a country are isolated from other Muslims. They are comfortable in the society of the adoptive country. They are not radical Islamists. Over time, more Muslims move in. For some particular reason they tend to gather together and live in a tight-knit community rather than dispersing and assimilating into the society of the host country. Still . . . these enclaves are NOT Islamists and live in peaceful coexistence with the host society.

Over time, however, these enclaves reach a critical density. At this point -- or some indefinite time AFTER this point has been reached -- some fundamentalist Muslims among them begin to coerce the other more moderate Muslims themselves to become more fundamentalist. While previously drinking alcohol by Muslims -- forbidden by Mohammed and the Koran -- was tolerated in these Islamic communities, now these fundamentalists begin to shame those lukewarm Muslims for violating this rule. This extends to other practices -- men expected to wear full beards, women wearing the Burka, women not going out of the home, etc. Over time this shaming becomes more and more intense, more and more coercive, and ultimately violent. The result of this dynamic process is that formerly lukewarm Muslims become much more fundamentalist in their practices. This in itself may not be great cause for alarm.

But a further phenomenon that then happens is that in this context of fundamentalist Islam, these Muslims begin to owe their allegiance to their Muslim community and not to the host country's community or society. They are aware of radical Islamists among themselves but will not inform the host society about these firebrands among them. Said in other words, they are not themselves dangerous terrorists, but they are more than willing to give cover to such dangerous terrorists. Their allegiance is not to the host society or nation or civilization but to the Muslim society and civilization.

There is one last piece of the puzzle. There is a difference between fundamentalist Islam and "modern" Islam or "multicultural" Islam. Baked into the cake of fundamentalist Islam is a warrior goal of conquering the world. There is a religious-political imperative front and center in the original -- hence FUNDAMENTAL -- Muslim texts. There is the house of Allah -- where all the practices and rules of Islam prevail. Christians and Jews may be tolerated within the house of Allah, though explicitly treated as second class citizens and conceived as drones that provide resources and services useful to the Muslim community (taxes, services, skills). And there is the house of war -- where Islam does not prevail and young unmarried Muslim men are encouraged with religious rewards to expropriate infidel territory and push out the boundaries of the "House of Allah" by violence, by waging a holy war -- by practicing Jihad. When conditions are not propitious in the house of war, bide your time and build strength in the Muslim community surreptitiously. When conditions are propitious, strike and wage Jihad.

For many, many years the Muslim population of France has been growing. Significant immigration of Muslims into France began by the mid-1960s and has continued since. Conditions were not propitious in France for Jihad. They have been biding their time, building their strength. They are achieving critical mass in Muslim enclaves in Paris, Nice, Marseille, Toulouse. In those enclaves, the fundamentalists are now able to coerce adherence to the fundamentalist principles and laws that govern the minutia of life. The terrorists in these fundamentalist enclaves of Paris, Marseille, Nice, and Toulouse are like the fish that swim in the waters of the peasantry -- with reference now to Mao Tse-tueng's vision of guerrillas going among the peasants like the fish in the waters. This enveloping community of largely passive fundamentalist Muslims provide food, shelter, intelligence (information), and shield those terrorists -- who are regarded by these fundamentalist enclaves as heroes, as defenders of the faith, as performing the highest religious functions by sacrificing themselves -- from the police. France is at the leading end of this, but England is also far along this path of building critical mass of Muslims (east end of London) in various cities and Germany too.

This explains a great deal. It should also give us pause when contemplating admitting large volumes of Muslims or individuals from Muslim countries into our country. I wish I were wrong about this or could comfort myself that I am exaggerating or surrendering to a kind of conspiracy theory mode of thinking, but so far I haven't stumbled on the usual road bumps that jolt one out of comfortable submission to a bogus theory. I'm a sceptical guy and am creative at finding countervailing evidence, exculpatory information. I'm not seeing it.

Last edited by Alsatian; 06-04-2017 at 05:31 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

So the saying goes once a Muslim population reaches a high enough level problems happen. It has to be the hive mind mentality we are seeing in liberal society. Think this way, act this way, agree unconditionally, and don't dare question it or you are an enemy of ideology. Enemies of ideology get dealt with. Sounds alot like liberal culture once it reaches a critical mass.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:00 AM
Banned

I have to disagree, Muslim idealism is no where near liberal mentality, their ideology is do it our way or we will stone you to death or behead you and don't even think about criticizing Islam or you will die. Where liberalism enters the picture as we have seen in Europe is ignore the bad, it is a matter of hear no evil see no evil and speak no evil, pretend there is no danger and it will go away and if anyone dares to see and tell the truth about an issue that runs counter to the liberal script, do everything possible to destroy that person's reputation, livelihood and standing. Liberalism is directly responsible for these murders in Europe and the US to have been able to be committed. Radical Islam murders, radical liberalism makes it possible for the murders to happen. I hope the SCOUS is paying attention to what is happening across the Atlantic and keep it in mind when they hear the case on whether or not the President has the right to protect our country from foreign invaders with mayhem on their mind and I hope they tell the Federal "circus" courts they have no authority to over Ride the President in the performance of his duty.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 06-04-2017 at 06:06 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
I feel bad for The British people
I don't. The British Bulldog no longer has any teeth and it is the British Bulldog's own fault. Time for them to reclaim their land, just like we are doing right now.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags View Post
I don't. The British Bulldog no longer has any teeth and it is the British Bulldog's own fault. Time for them to reclaim their land, just like we are doing right now.
I do sympathize for the innocent victims of this senseless brutality. Not so much for the nations as a whole, or for their leaders.
After all, these anamalistic butchers don't stop to ask their victims if they are liberal or conservative before murdering them!
I do agree that it is time for them to clean up their own mess and reclaim their land!

I feel that America is turning the corner, but we need to turn the corner a little faster! 9-1-1 was a wake up call, but America soon hit the snooze button and went back to sleep!
We've been given a 2nd. wake up call with what is happening across the pond! America cannot afford to miss this call!

We have to realize that we cannot count on help from our Deep-State, liberal leaders! We have to continue to weed them out at the ballot box.
Many of the snowflakes (those not in bed with them already,) and most of the sheeple are being duped by liberal leaders that are already sold out to the United Nations!
The U.N..... a whole 'nother story, that we need to purge out of America!
Old 06-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by flags View Post

I agree with this. I worked for a while, and still actively am working with one, with several British Officers and they're opinion is they're country is blinded and disillusioned and will need to face a hard wake up call in order to change the tides. They say there's still sensible people, but they are outspoken by the more vocal crazies.
-Jake
Old 06-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Banned

Sounds a bit familiar, doesn't it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.