Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Real Reason the Left Pushes Climate Change >

The Real Reason the Left Pushes Climate Change

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Real Reason the Left Pushes Climate Change

Old 06-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default The Real Reason the Left Pushes Climate Change

The real reason the Left has pushed for the Paris Accord has absolutely NOTHING to do with saving the planet or protecting humanity! It has a lot's more to do with protecting their huge investments!
In over 35 years of working in the energy sector, I've seen a few things!
The Lefty elite such as alagore, herman the munster, the obozo's and the klintoons just to name a few, are heavily invested in "alternative energy," and also in the pockets of foreign countries!
Alternative's like wind and solar power are expensive to build and maintain. Ethanol and bio-fuels are NOT energy efficient or renewable! Nor are they any more "environmental friendly!"
The fact is UNLESS Oil prices are in the 150-200 dollar range, NONE of these "alternatives," are PROFITABLE!
That is reason #1 that the left has been so against pipelines and cheap oil! They have also made effective use of the EPA to punish enemies and promote their friends!
Second is this: In what world would ANY investor or business sign deals like the Paris Accord or any other similar deals? All of these "deals," hamstring America and reward other countries!
No one in their right minds would invest in these deals! It's economic suicide! UNLESS, that is..... You are heavily invested in other countries or are being paid off by them!
That is exactly why professional athletes are banned from betting on sports, and also why some companies don't allow employee's to invest in competitors stocks!
It is a CONFLICT of INTEREST! In the case of American politics, it's borderline TREASON!
So, we are expected to believe the alagores and "friends," are concerned about the environment and humanity!?!
Go figure!
Old 06-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Right on the money, it is also a way to put the US at a disadvantage through them paying billions of dollars into a nonsense accord while the other signators pay nothing. It Makes the US subsidies the competition who laugh as the nest of leftist anti America crowd and idiots like Obama cripples his own country.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I forgot where I got this from otherwise I would share it. The largest countries that are part of the climate craze will be adding hundreds of coal plants over the next ten years. If they are so environmentally concerned why are they acting like countries who are not environmentally concerned. It's a sham, making money off climate change is the only way I see it.

The mayor of NYC told people they need to use the public transit system instead of driving to reduce climate change. When asked why he still drives instead of using the public transit system he replies he is basically too busy and needs to drive. Typical elitist attitude to contradict yourself because you are too important to go by the rules you tell everyone else to follow. All the climate freaks are this way in reality.