Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter >

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Old 05-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

The desperation is getting pretty strong at this point.

On the upside I'm glad to see most people on here understand this and are willing to respect the rights of others no matter how much they agree.

Not much worse than a "conservative" with the integrity of a liberal.

Last edited by rockport; 05-05-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
That's partly true...you could also look it up on their website before entering.

If traveling State to State it isn't the States responsibility to inform you of all their laws upon entering, is it?
You need to stick to your knowledge of firearms and reloading, as your posts in this and the other thread regarding CCW in establishments that don't allow them are absolutely nonsensical and as obtuse as are those of muzzlestuffer! You asked and have been shown what is against the law and then you come back with more baloney. Give us a break and go reload some ammo!
Old 05-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
The desperation is getting pretty strong at this point.

On the upside I'm glad to see most people on here understand this and are willing to respect the rights of others no matter how much they agree.

Not much worse than a "conservative" with the integrity of a liberal.
You know what really bothers me Mr rockport nobody here has even mentioned the poor guy that got killed and can't go home to his family does he not have a right to life ? If that was ot and one of his cop buddies he would be all for it but your a bunch of hypocrits. you can't sit here and tell me if that was a family member you'd be all for that guy who killed the criminal.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
You need to stick to your knowledge of firearms and reloading, as your posts in this and the other thread regarding CCW in establishments that don't allow them are absolutely nonsensical and as obtuse as are those of muzzlestuffer! You asked and have been shown what is against the law and then you come back with more baloney. Give us a break and go reload some ammo!
Maybe it's you that should stick to something else it's not illegal for me to go into a restaurant that has a no gun sign. I can only be arrested for trespass if I don't leave
Not a gun violation !
Old 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

You know muzzlestuffer, most people when they have dug a hole they can't get out of, stop digging instead of digging the hole deeper.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
You know muzzlestuffer, most people when they have dug a hole they can't get out of, stop digging instead of digging the hole deeper.
That's okay John! Let him keep making all these ...Deleted by CalHunter... posts and maybe he'll eventually say something that is correct although that is very doubtful, LOL! Now he's so hung up on just replying nonsense that he's responding to posts that were meant for another member and not even himself!

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-05-2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Warning
Old 05-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

One can only hope Mike.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just asked the police Sgt I know here. He basically said the same thing I've been saying, they can put up signs all they want but there isn't a criminal law to be arrested by. But, if the business somehow finds out you're carrying then asks you to leave and you REFUSE then they can cite you for trespassing. He said carry on and don't get caught.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
One can only hope Mike.
Whats up old timer still no words of sorrow for the guy that got shot huh it's OK for you to want to go home every night but not us low class citizens ! I'm not digging any hole your just showing how much of a liberal Hillary supporter you are. I know a lot of cops some frinds and some family and I know your type old timer not good imo so keep on spewing your left wing crap it won't effect me one bit !
Old 05-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

So your point is force yourself into a place where you are not wanted, proving you believe your right to carry supersedes a business owners property rights. Perhaps you think that is the way to live, many of us do not and respect the rights of others. I find the belief that one persons's rights trump another person's rights repugnant and juvenile and it shows a definite lack of charachter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.