Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Most of the Liberals I know are really >

Most of the Liberals I know are really

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Most of the Liberals I know are really

Old 11-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Most of the Liberals I know are really

Petulant about Trumps win.

Petulant, definition: having or showing the attitude of people who become angry and annoyed when they do not get what they want.

The farther left they are the worse it gets.

Shameless people trying to shame others into their way of thinking.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

That does seem to describe a lot of them.

And a few conservatives.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

Hmm...
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/ar...new-president/

And how about all the "Don't re-nig this election!" bumper stickers during Obama's 2nd campaign?

Let's just make sure people aren't pretending they were all cool with Obama winning and willing to "do whatever we can to help our president and the country".
Old 11-17-2016, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by handles II View Post
Hmm...
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

And how about all the "Don't re-nig this election!" bumper stickers during Obama's 2nd campaign?

Let's just make sure people aren't pretending they were all cool with Obama winning and willing to "do whatever we can to help our president and the country".

I know people who were unhappy about Obama winning. I also know people who were happy about it.

But those of us who were unhappy did not go out and riot. And we also didn't go around crying about.

Elections - sometimes your guy wins and sometimes he doesn't.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

I suspect those republicans knew what an abject failure Marxist Obama was going to be. He proved them correct and drove the democrat party into disaster. I have to say, I saw a lot of bumper stickers but I never saw the one you claim to have seen. I really doubt you did either. The only thing Obama accomplished was making race relations the worst they have been since the freedom marches and spending over 100 million dollars of tax payers money on family vacations.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 11-17-2016 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by handles II View Post
Hmm...
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Sure it works both ways, but the viciousness of the left seems more profound. At least in my circle of acquaintances.

I have some profound feelings about some of the lefts politicians, Pelosi and Boxer to name two. Most of my conservative acquaintances didn't particularly have a frothing at the mouth animosity towards Obama.

When he went way over the top in many of his social initiatives, I kind of figured there would be a correction (backlash) eventually. Even then the rights feelings weren't on the level of the left loosing the last election.

Obama winning and willing to "do whatever we can to help our president and the country". Is kind of a large assumption. That is assuming he actually wanted to do anything for around half of the population, except to get them to pay for the other half.

Maybe two thirds of what I've seen come out of the Obama administration is social engineering and incompetency. A lot of high ideals, not enough logic.

Maybe Trump will do worse? He'd have to really screw it up to beat the last eight years.