Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama Urges Illegal Immigrants to Vote >

Obama Urges Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama Urges Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Old 11-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default Obama Urges Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Obama Urges Illegal Immigrants to Vote Without Fear of Getting Caught - "I can't believe that I heard what I heard ..."

by Jack Davis November 7, 2016 at 8:54am

President Barack Obama has urged illegal immigrants to vote on the grounds that they will never get caught if they do.

Obama recently sat down for an interview with Gina Rodriguez for the Hispanic-oriented YouTube channel mitú.

She asked the president what he believes are the consequences of an illegal immigrant voting.

“Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because the contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?” she asked.

Although by law, only American citizens are allowed to vote, Obama noted there is a wide gap between the laws as they are written and what is actually enforced.

“Not true,” Obama replied. “And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

In an interview with Latino star Gina Rodriguez, President Barack Obama urged all American Latinos to vote, specifically Latino citizens who knew illegal immigrants or had illegal family members...

Twitter was not alone in its outrage. When Neil Cavuto of Fox Business heard Obama, he was livid.

“I can’t believe that I heard what I heard,” Cavuto said.

“The president isn’t even questioning whether the person who is an illegal is voting, outside of reminding people that if you’re a citizen, you vote. But it’s very clear that the question that is being asked was about illegals voting and afraid that they might be reported to Border Security. You’re illegal. You cannot vote.”

Cavuto said Obama is encouraging law-breaking behavior.

“The President of the United States is saying, ‘Don’t worry, no one will be spying on you, catching you,’” Cavuto added.

“You’re ignoring the fact that you are being questioned about illegal voting, which you can’t do. Why? Because you’re not a citizen of this country!”

Obama’s encouragement to break the law reflects a reality that already exists.

Last month, Judicial Watch noted that “1,046 aliens, or residents who are not U.S. citizens, were on the voter rolls in 8 Virginia counties.” Judicial Watch, which is monitoring Virginia’s elections for fraud, said statewide, that could mean as many as 6,500 ineligible voters are on the rolls.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...etting-caught/
Old 11-07-2016, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

It figures. He's just scummy.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

But, per the LIBs there is no such thing as voter fraud, remember?
Old 11-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Plain ol crazy.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's a new low, even for a liberal Democrat.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

There is no low Obama won't go to. He could crawl under a pencil laying on the floor.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encourag...liens-to-vote/
Old 11-09-2016, 04:02 AM
Banned

whatever. hillery is history!!!
Old 11-09-2016, 04:10 AM
Fork Horn

There is no low Snopes will stoop to either? They have the video right there, they have the transcript of the conversation for god's sake...

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Snopes can call that whatever they want, there is no reference to Latinos in Ms. Rodriguez's remarks, she very clearly however, includes "undocumented aliens" the Obamaism for Illegal Immigrants. That one isn't false, it's all right there in black and white. Someone please show me where and how it's false and why Snopes believes so.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rabid Redneck View Post
There is no low Snopes will stoop to either? They have the video right there, they have the transcript of the conversation for god's sake...

Snopes can call that whatever they want, there is no reference to Latinos in Ms. Rodriguez's remarks, she very clearly however, includes "undocumented aliens" the Obamaism for Illegal Immigrants. That one isn't false, it's all right there in black and white. Someone please show me where and how it's false and why Snopes believes so.
Do you have trouble reading? Look especially at the last part. It's clear that he has differentiated between a Latino citizen and an illegal. This is why Fox edited it out and why other news media didn't cover it because it was just BS as usual.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.