Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Drug test! Why not ?

Old 10-16-2016, 02:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default Drug test! Why not ?

Every where you go for a job these days you have to take a drug test?
Why not make the President take one. He or she is going to have my country in their hands.
Old 10-16-2016, 04:26 AM
Banned

because it would do no good. they would just fake and lie about the results anyhow
Old 10-16-2016, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't stop with the president, test every member of both houses of congress and the SC as well. I got tested several times a year when I was active duty so they should have to as well.
Old 10-16-2016, 06:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Not sure what the end game is on this drug thing. It appears strange to me that in both debates Trump had a noticeable sniff every time he spoke and yet I haven't heard that same sniff anytime he speaks on his campaign speeches. Now he is calling for drug testing for both. I would have a hard time believing he is doing drugs so why the sniffing and now calling for testing unless there is something to his accusations that Hillary needs some help staying up for the rigors of the campaign trail. Could the sniffing be a ploy to bring on an accusation of drug use which has happened coming from Howard Dean among other Dems.... then turn it around to say I'll test if Hillary does? Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Old 10-16-2016, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

Carpet dust.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:35 AM
Little Doe Peep

Unhappy

I keep hoping someone will grab Trump and convince him to drop these peripheral issues and stick to talking about what he plans to do as president.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:40 AM
Banned

we all do. we all do.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I keep hoping someone will grab Trump and convince him to drop these peripheral issues and stick to talking about what he plans to do as president.
I agree that has been what everyone has been waiting for. At what point does it start to sink in that there might not be any meat with those potatoes? Like Newt says there are 2 Trumps and one is stupid. Obviously this man is not stupid based on his success in business. My question is what would be his motivation in self destructing his campaign? He could easily be running away with it since Hillary is so hated. I suppose he still has time and only needs the real push on election day but that has to start soon. The clock is ticking.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 10-17-2016 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Don't stop with the president, test every member of both houses of congress and the SC as well. I got tested several times a year when I was active duty so they should have to as well.
You said it, Chief!

I totally agree, as I had to do the same as a First Class Yeoman in the Coast Guard during my career!
Old 10-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Doubt that would go over well. The truth might be embarrassing for some.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service