Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!! >

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Reply

Old 04-25-2016, 02:52 PM
  #31  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 35,844
Default

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
That wasn't an insult Mouse, it was the truth, you are always on your high horse all knowing demanding people post proof. When you see proof you discount it and keep posting nonsense. You are wrong on this, admit it, all humans make mistakes, even mice make mistakes, some get caught in traps, like you just did. When ever you get backed into a corner you can't get out of you play the "why are you insulting me" card. That is the signal that you were defeated and won't admit it. It is transparent and pitiful from someone who has insulted more people in the political than you can shake a stick at.
again, why are you still going on a personal attack. Why can't you show where in that document there is a lie. Please, point it out. You're so certain it's there but instead attack me personally. It's very telling you don't believe it's a lie.

So step up to the plate. What exactly was a lie in what the flier stated?
Fieldmouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:54 PM
  #32  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 35,844
Default

Originally Posted by bartleinbarrels View Post
lmao Cruz didn't lie in that video. If you donít like Trump's position just wait a few hours. He will change. Everyone remembers the three day period when Trump took five different positions on abortion. Trump is now moving left. He was the guy who said he could be anything he wanted to be. If you supported Trump you have been punked. I'm about to register Republican in California to vote for Trump. The Hillary plant is winning. I'm lovin' it!!!
Yep, unfortunately you're right. That's why he needs to be stopped.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:56 PM
  #33  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Japan
Posts: 3,422
Default

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Here's a few of hundreds of lies. I can get more if you'd like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwIHJhtTSLg
You can easily see why Trump calls him "Lyin' Ted Cruz." Cruz is right up there with Richard Nixon.
cr422 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:13 PM
  #34  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 2,551
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
again, why are you still going on a personal attack. Why can't you show where in that document there is a lie. Please, point it out. You're so certain it's there but instead attack me personally. It's very telling you don't believe it's a lie.

So step up to the plate. What exactly was a lie in what the flier stated?
the term "violation" is a lie, voting is a right and a choice, you can't do it wrong, even if you don't vote, his flyer chastised folks for not voting in an accusatory tone, then begs for a vote, that is not only lying its fraudulent. yeah brush it off and I'll define violation for ya.
RR
Ridge Runner is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:39 PM
  #35  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 35,844
Default

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
the term "violation" is a lie, voting is a right and a choice, you can't do it wrong, even if you don't vote, his flyer chastised folks for not voting in an accusatory tone, then begs for a vote, that is not only lying its fraudulent. yeah brush it off and I'll define violation for ya.
RR
First off, voting isn't a right. It's a privilege. There is no constitutional right to vote. Yes, you can choose not to vote. No question about it. The majority fall into this category. However, violation is just a word. Violation of what? And so what? No where on here does this say its a State Government letter. Nowhere on there does it state there is any penalty other than an implied one that your neighbors may find out you didn't vote. We may send a follow up letter afterwards. So what? When you vote, do you take a little sticker and put it on your shirt? Aren't you afraid your neighbors may know you voted? Oh my!

Where is the begging for a vote? All I see is a get out the vote drive not where is say vote for Ted Cruz.

It's funny, I get letters like this daily in the mail. Whether it's refy my VA loan, life insurance or extension of car warranty. Are those a lie too?

You guy may not like the flier. You may not like the fact Ted Cruz cleaned up in a state that Donald was predicted to win the day before the caucus. What you haven't been able to show is anywhere a lie was made. That's not my fault. It's your problem.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-25-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:52 PM
  #36  
Nontypical Buck
 
Mickey Finn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,612
Default

[QUOTE=Fieldmouse;4255798]
No, not even close. Trump isn't a Republican for one.
Oh? What are the requirements for being a Republican exactly? I ask because a heck of a lot of Republicans seem convinced he's their man.

He is nothing more than a Bloomberg who realized his pathway to office wasn't
in his party. Democrats do rig their system from the top down.
I'll have to take your word for that.

The Republican process is strictly from the bottom up. We have a front row seat to watch the action. Just because Trump is smearing the process because he knows he doesn't have the grassroots support doesn't make it invalid.
This is another example of the old guard losing their grip on the reigns. This GOP Primary season is a runaway train and you either jump on, get ran over, or get left behind. I'm betting most will jump on.
Mickey Finn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:59 PM
  #37  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 35,844
Default

[QUOTE=Mickey Finn;4255814]
Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post



Oh? What are the requirements for being a Republican exactly? I ask because a heck of a lot of Republicans seem convinced he's their man.
yeah, and so what? Many more are convinced he isn't which is why he has only won the majority in his own state which as I already pointed out was a dismal showing.


I'll have to take your word for that.
no, it's going to be very clear in the coming months as he moves back to his normal comfortable left positions.

This is another example of the old guard losing their grip on the reigns. This GOP Primary season is a runaway train and you either jump on, get ran over, or get left behind. I'm betting most will jump on.
No actually, the state parties are made up of grassroots folks. Which is why Ted is cleaning up in the delegate count. As for people jumping on board, most are sitting it out in overwhelming numbers.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-25-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:03 PM
  #38  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern wv
Posts: 2,551
Default

FM, here is the definition of violation, its pretty sad that you absolutely refuse to admit that cruz is a liar, a cheat and pretty much a POS as a human being
Violation:
" the act of doing something that is not allowed by a law or rule"

"the act of ignoring or interfering with a person's rights"

so accusing someone of voter violation, when he has no way of knowing if they voted or not, is without a doubt a lie, beat it around any way ya want, make all the excuses you can come up with, its a lie at the very least, at the most it makes him a piss poor example of a public servant. I'm now out!
RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 04-25-2016 at 04:08 PM.
Ridge Runner is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:05 PM
  #39  
Boone & Crockett
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location:
Posts: 11,446
Default

LMAO... Kasich says the reason is they have limited resources. 1 for ? 35 or so? Not sure how many states left. And now he's pulling out of Indiana because he has limited resources? If you're going to lie.... just lie and man up. Don't attempt to deceive us. Pathetic. Would love to play poker against that dude.
NY Bowhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:07 PM
  #40  
Boone & Crockett
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location:
Posts: 11,446
Default

beat it around any way ya want
It's the media feeding us.
NY Bowhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service