Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!! >

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Desperation!!! Alias # 71 Bites the Dust!!!

Old 04-25-2016, 02:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wow, there are none so blind as those who cover their eyes and don't allow the light in. You are behaving like the child who gets caught stealing cookies and has crumbs around his mouth all the while denying he ate any cookies! If you ever had one tenth of a gram of credibility, you have just lost it!
Old 04-25-2016, 02:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by bartleinbarrels View Post
It says “official public record” on the certificate. A lie is a false statement that is presented as if it was true. This mailer meets that definition. It’s clear that Cruz was trying to deceive people using Machiavellian tactics.
. Where do you think they got the voting record in the first place? Did they make it up or was it official public record? Seriously, have you ever wondered why people get the letter for jury duty? They use official voting records as the first weed out of folks that won't ever be seated. It saves time. Those who care to take the time to vote are seen as more likely candidates to being picked for Jury duty.

No, the campaign made up the personal voting histories, and the letter grades. It was a lie by definition. They were putting out factually incorrect information about neighbors. Why do you think the scores were all 55%?
because the majority of the citizen choose not to participate in a primary election let alone even in a general election. Most would score an F.

It's funny, this doesn't even say who to vote for. It's just aailer to get people out and be involved. Isn't that what we're told daily is wanted in this country?
It’s no secret that the government merges lists of people who are registered voters, and the list of people who have driver’s licenses or ID cards issued by the DMV.
false, they're two completely different lists. You actually have to fill out a voter registration form. It doesn't automatically happen. Besides, isn't the left complaining blacks are too stupid to get IDs?

False. The Cruz campaign sent this out:

By definition that is a lie. CNN never said Carson would stop campaigning.
I notice you said the campaign sent it out, not Ted Cruz. That has never been in question. As I said, you can split hairs all night as to whether is was based on truth which it was since it was written Carson was heading to Florida not NH. Any reasonable persons, CNN included will take that as a suspension of his campaign. Frankly, I think it was Trump who convinced Carson to hang in it a little longer eventhough the writing had been on the wall for weeks his wheels were falling off. However, Cruz had nothing to do with the tweet itself. So since he had nothing to do with the actual single tweet, how can he be called for lying?

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-25-2016 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Wow, there are none so blind as those who cover their eyes and don't allow the light in. You are behaving like the child who gets caught stealing cookies and has crumbs around his mouth all the while denying he ate any cookies! If you ever had one tenth of a gram of credibility, you have just lost it!
Why are you resulting to personal insults now?and you claim I'm the one acting like a baby because you can't explain where a lie has taken place. Sad
Old 04-25-2016, 02:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Here's a few of hundreds of lies. I can get more if you'd like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwIHJhtTSLg
No, you may list them if you would like and we will discuss them one by one. I'm certainly not going to waste my time with political hit pieces you just Google and have no basis of facts to back them up.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

No, you may list them if you would like and we will discuss them one by one. I'm certainly not going to waste my time with political hit pieces you just Google and have no basis of facts to back them up.
Ummmm watch the video and it's pretty evident. Like I said it's a short clip, I can provide 100 more if you'd like.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

FM give it a break please. I understand you are anti Trump/ Cruz guy. Even those people are raising an eyebrow over this. Are you serious? You see nothing wrong with this? Hell are they even running for President nomination or just trying to stop someone. Enough with the games. It really is pathetic. Sad day when the "establishment" would rather see Hillary Clinton in the white house. And that's exactly where it is headed.
I think you nailed it.

It seems more like the GOP is defending their party's machine (democrat term perhaps but it seems to fit) more then their constituents. Others, like Christie, and Carson seem to have seen the way this is going and joined in. Hoping I'm sure to secure their place in the new GOP.

If they "gang up" on Trump at the convention and he stands his ground. They would be wise to make him their candidate. If they fail to do so, the end result may be poor voter turnout and well you know...

If they see as Christie and Carson have that this is the way forward. Then they can have chance at a good turnout and maybe even a victory.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:24 PM
Dominant Buck

Ummmm watch the video and it's pretty evident. Like I said it's a short clip, I can provide 100 more if you'd like.
No, I have a first generation iPad. YouTube is no longer compatible. Besides, a hacked together video made by a political enemy, isn't fact. It's propaganda. So if you would like to list the lie you think you have him in, please do so.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I think you nailed it.

It seems more like the GOP is defending their party's machine (democrat term perhaps but it seems to fit) more then their constituents. Others, like Christie, and Carson seem to have seen the way this is going and joined in. Hoping I'm sure to secure their place in the new GOP.

If they "gang up" on Trump at the convention and he stands his ground. They would be wise to make him their candidate. If they fail to do so, the end result may be poor voter turnout and well you know...

If they see as Christie and Carson have that this is the way forward. Then they can have chance at a good turnout and maybe even a victory.
No, not even close. Trump isn't a Republican for one. He is nothing more than a Bloomberg who realized his pathway to office wasn't in his party. Democrats do rig their system from the top down.

The Republican process is strictly from the bottom up. We have a front row seat to watch the action. Just because Trump is smearing the process because he knows he doesn't have the grassroots support doesn't make it invalid.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

That wasn't an insult Mouse, it was the truth, you are always on your high horse all knowing demanding people post proof. When you see proof you discount it and keep posting nonsense. You are wrong on this, admit it, all humans make mistakes, even mice make mistakes, some get caught in traps, like you just did. When ever you get backed into a corner you can't get out of you play the "why are you insulting me" card. That is the signal that you were defeated and won't admit it. It is transparent and pitiful from someone who has insulted more people in the political than you can shake a stick at.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Here's a few of hundreds of lies. I can get more if you'd like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwIHJhtTSLg
Why did I know this was a political hack job? I spent the effort and watched it on one of my PCs. There were no Cruz lies in that at all. What you were watching was a pieced together video using a clip from Donald who has been on every side of every issue. Trump was all for single payer healthcare not long ago. Today, he likes Obamacare except for the name. He wants to call it Trumpcare. The second amendment, Trump was all for the assault weapons ban. Doesnt that concern you at all? He has only recently changed this past year to pander for votes. Trump on stage was all for planned Parenthood. In the debate he said they did many wonderful things. In reality, they're just murder houses. They don't do mamagrams and all the other stuff they claim. Their function in life is to kill babies. As for Isreal, Trumps own words, I will remain neutral when it comes to negotiations between Israel and the PLO.

So like I said NY, you want to list lies you think Ted made, let's have them. I'm game for a discussion. It's pretty telling when folks don't have anything good to say for their candidate or his positions. They must resort to smear tactics of the opponent. Don't worry, that's all Donald has. He's an empty suit.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service