Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Our Newest Mod >

Our Newest Mod

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Our Newest Mod

Old 08-30-2015, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

He just gets his poof pen and already some of you guys want to test him. Sheeesh!!

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 08-30-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
He just gets his poof pen and already some of you guys want to test him. Sheeesh!!
Too many buttons and I just edited your post Cal in error instead of quoting it for this post.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 09-01-2015 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator

^^ Apparently there's a button that locks up the whole site. Don't do that, some of these guys wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't get their daily arguing in.
-Jake
Old 08-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

It takes a little bit of practice at first but you get the hang of it. The good thing is you really don't have to use it that much and most members self-moderate.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:33 AM
Dominant Buck

You are right about that. When someone attacks it is hard to not retaliate but does show who has a lot of character and self control. Wind is up so not sure if I'll get out fishing...who am I kidding I'll at least try. I guess that shows a serious lack of self control on my part.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

talking about pushing a button, I know it's all in fun, but

Son in law graduated with a nuke engineering degree, super smart guy and the Navy officer mentioned previously.

In his schooling he traveled to a few sites, Davis Bessie, a local plant has had it share of problem and probably will fail some day, there's another in Cleveland I had no idea existed... and then there's 3 mile island. Look it up if you need the history on it.

I asked my son inlaw what happened there... drum roll please... Apparently it did have one button that caused the whole thing. The button was behind a control panel, someone inadvertently reached behind the panel and pushed it.

LOL true story. I don't think HN has such a button, but I do appreciate the humor.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

No, that nonsense is not true! more no dog crapola. Hidden buttons behind a control panel, yeah, that makes sense. Just for the record, I worked at TMI, not when the almost meltdown happened but just before. There were no hidden buttons in the control room.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
No, that nonsense is not true! more no dog crapola. Hidden buttons behind a control panel, yeah, that makes sense. Just for the record, I worked at TMI, not when the almost meltdown happened but just before. There were no hidden buttons in the control room.
you know what, I believe you did.

What kind of an idiot claims they were there just before? ROFLMAO!

Change your screen name to Homer.

Buffet a little off tonight?
Old 08-31-2015, 05:03 PM
Banned

.....traitor.....

Old 09-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome C.I. and good luck with that..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.