Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why is it the Federal Government's responsibilty? >

Why is it the Federal Government's responsibilty?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why is it the Federal Government's responsibilty?

Old 07-20-2015, 06:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Why is it the Federal Government's responsibilty?

The federal government has way too much money on there hands. They forced us to use these silly low volume flush toilets. When you swap them out for full flush, you're in violation of federal law.

Now they're going after our dishwashers.

Companies that make dishwashers are warning that the Obama administrationís latest efficiency standards for their industry would backfire.

The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers is accusing the Department of Energy (DOE) of a politically motivated drive to increase dishwasher efficiency, which are so bad that they would cause consumers to re-wash dishes, erasing any efficiency gains.

Rob McAver, the groupís head lobbyists, said regulators are going too far, and the new rules will allow only 3.1 gallons to be used to wash each load of dishes.
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...shwasher-rules
Old 07-20-2015, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not their business honestly but then again, I always hand wash dishes as I grew up without a dishwasher, but my wife still insists I put them in to run. Happy wife, happy life.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Actually, a study just came out that said hand washing doesn't get them to the right temperature to kills the germs and bacteria. It's reccomended you do use the dishwasher for this very reason. I noticed my good friend who is chef, every time he washes one of his pans, he puts it on the stove and heats it up hot before putting it away. It makes sense.

I tell my wife to put everything that can go in the dishwasher, in. I also found I have to run a cup or 2 of Clorox each month to remove the build up of scum that occurs deep in the system. If not, it's pretty gross within about 6 months to a year if I pull it all apart. So the Clorox works well.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mouse, you asked why is it the feds business. It isn't along with a miriad of other parts of our lives they stick their long pointednose into. The federal government is far too large, there are far too many people with nothing to do. How does the government solve their overpopulation problem? Does it make itself smaller? No, of course not, it creates busy work to make it appear it is actually doing something other thsn simply burning taxpayers money. Until "we the people" stand up and be counted and demand a smaller, less intrusive government this will continue. We can stop it, if we have the guts.

We should have taxpayers take to the streets days, it works in the areas of the country that suck up tax money instead of contribute, they get what they want, of course they burn half the town down and steal the other half in the process but they always get what they want. Of course I am not suggesting we burn and steal but we can by God, get the attention of the politicians because we provide the money they have a good time buying votes with! If only Americans still had the guts to demand their liberties.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-20-2015 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

You're as thick as a stone, the question is what's governments responsibility? It's to be highly inefficient and grossly abusive of power. The name before it doesn't matter one wit. Government is government.

Do you even know why it's called govern? What's being governed? It isn't people, it's freedom and the ment is the necessary plague that gets to do it.

It's funny how the leach got to be accepted as a medical cure and the idea that sucking the life out of people was promoted. "The life of the flesh is in the blood".
Old 07-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Whoa, someone has been in the medicinal alcohol again!