Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP trying to increase deficit >

GOP trying to increase deficit

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP trying to increase deficit

Old 07-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

Default GOP trying to increase deficit

Q: WHY NOT USE IT TO REPEAL THE ENTIRE HEALTH LAW?

A: This procedure comes with show-stopping restrictions.

Most significantly, bills using the process must reduce the deficit.

Unfortunately for Republicans, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office last month projected that repealing Obama's law would increase deficits by at least $137 billion over the coming decade.

That's because the law's subsidies for lower-earning people, expanded Medicaid coverage and other spending increases are outweighed by its savings. Those include cutting Medicare payments to providers, collecting fees from the pharmaceutical and other health-care industries and raising taxes on higher-income people and others.

That means that to repeal the entire law using the reconciliation process, Republicans would have to find over $137 billion in savings a major challenge.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/jul...plit-over-nex/
Old 07-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Q: WHY NOT USE IT TO REPEAL THE ENTIRE HEALTH LAW?

A: This procedure comes with show-stopping restrictions.

Most significantly, bills using the process must reduce the deficit.

Unfortunately for Republicans, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office last month projected that repealing Obama's law would increase deficits by at least $137 billion over the coming decade.

That's because the law's subsidies for lower-earning people, expanded Medicaid coverage and other spending increases are outweighed by its savings. Those include cutting Medicare payments to providers, collecting fees from the pharmaceutical and other health-care industries and raising taxes on higher-income people and others.

That means that to repeal the entire law using the reconciliation process, Republicans would have to find over $137 billion in savings a major challenge.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/jul...plit-over-nex/
false, the bill adds 2.5 trillion to the deficit over the next 10 years. Another lie from Obama. So on the face this false.

Bumper sticker liberals. No critical thinking required.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Dominant Buck

I should add, NW saw it on the web so it must be true! lmao!!!!
Old 07-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

repealing Obama's law would increase deficits by at least $137 billion over the coming decade.

forecast for cost of Obamacare ? so we can compare apples to apples spending here

And to be sure, the law is still expensive -- expected to cost $1.2 trillion over 10 years.
I'm not good at math neverwill - tell me the difference in cost per year spending here
Old 07-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
forecast for cost of Obamacare ? so we can compare apples to apples spending here

I'm not good at math neverwill - tell me the difference in cost per year spending here
Again it appears that you dont know the difference between debt deficit and cost over 10 years.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Isn't it amazing how NW just starts one thread after another liie he has this PM to get something else going instead of staying with an ongoing thread or two and answering all the questions that come up. I'd say that gives a pretty good indication he has no answers other than what the Libs are feeding him and since they are so fouled up, well "whatever" as the kids says nowadays! I wonder what the troll will come up with next.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Notice, he can't even give an answer to a question regarding affordability of Obamacare. As you said, he just moves right onto the next BS.

You do know he is a CEO of a major corporate 500?
Old 07-07-2015, 04:26 AM
Banned

I have said dozens of times that my lack of response should not be used against me. I have a job and a life.

Although, what else could you guys argues when your self proclaimed party of consrevatism is totally disregarding the deficit when they try to demolish the ACA for 100% political purposes.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:37 AM
Dominant Buck

I have said dozens of times that my lack of response should not be used against me. I have a job and a life.

Although, what else could you guys argues when your self proclaimed party of consrevatism is totally disregarding the deficit when they try to demolish the ACA for 100% political purposes.
That's a good one. While his presidents is paying illegals an average of 24k per household sucking off the American teat, NW is all of a sudden worried about the deficit. Never mind the fact he thinks 24k for healthcare is affordable.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:40 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

We expect them to demolish Obamacare because we don't need it and don't want it.

I believe you when you say you have a life, but not sure about the job. It's 8:40 AM already. Why aren't you working?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.