Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
It's time to fight back against the PC police >

It's time to fight back against the PC police

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

It's time to fight back against the PC police

Old 07-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Default It's time to fight back against the PC police

Im really ticked off with the way the left crushes the oposition and any decenting opinions need not be said. As you know, Univision and MSNBC have severed ties with Trump over his comments on illegals in America. No one watches those channels anyway, so who cares. However, many here may shop at Macy's. I believe it's time to stop shopping there and let their CEO Terry Lundgren know that he has picked the wrong side to align himself with instead of the rule of law and the American people.

Here is his email address:

[email protected]

Funny thing is, I'm not even supporting Trump. I didnt like his stance on slapping tarrifs on imported goods to bring jobs back rather than eliminating the costly barriers here at home for businesses. His comments still open the door for furthering the discussions on this topic. It's too bad the left stops any discussions they don't like to stop at the start.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:53 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Im really ticked off with the way the left crushes the oposition and any decenting opinions need not be said. As you know, Univision and MSNBC have severed ties with Trump over his comments on illegals in America. No one watches those channels anyway, so who cares. However, many here may shop at Macy's. I believe it's time to stop shopping there and let their CEO Terry Lundgren know that he has picked the wrong side to align himself with instead of the rule of law and the American people.

Here is his email address:

[email protected]

Funny thing is, I'm not even supporting Trump. I didnt like his stance on slapping tarrifs on imported goods to bring jobs back rather than eliminating the costly barriers here at home for businesses. His comments still open the door for furthering the discussions on this topic. It's too bad the left stops any discussions they don't like to stop at the start.
I don't shop at Macy's anyway. They're too expensive for what you get. No matter where you shop, you're getting stuff made somewhere in Asia. So there's no point in paying Macy's prices.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:57 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I don't shop at Macy's anyway. They're too expensive for what you get. No matter where you shop, you're getting stuff made somewhere in Asia. So there's no point in paying Macy's prices.
Not all of Macy's has high prices. Unfortunately my wife just bought a set of luggage for my son there. The prices were very inexpensive compared to other places due to the sale. No more.

However, it still wouldn't hurt to let the CEO how you feel about him siding with illegals instead of the Aemrican people.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

I'm not even supporting Trump. I didnt like his stance on slapping tarrifs on imported goods to bring jobs back rather than eliminating the costly barriers here at home for businesses.
Ben Franklin thot that was the way to establish a manufacturing base for America.

I am intrigued tho, at how eliminating barriers here at home would turn the key. Which barriers are you speaking of?
Old 07-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by waddler View Post
Ben Franklin thot that was the way to establish a manufacturing base for America.
turns out he was wrong when you examine the facts. Arbitrarily raising the costs of goods on the shelf does no favors for the common man and making ends meet. If another place can produce an item cheaper, that's great.
I am intrigued tho, at how eliminating barriers here at home would turn the key. Which barriers are you speaking of?
How about leveling the playing field with corporate taxes and eliminate the corporate tax? How many companies would be banging down our door to relook here in America instead of having the highest corporate tax in the world?

How about we start with the tens of thousands of regulations the federal government has on the books and slash them in half?

How about we eliminate the EPA and it's war against America? Why can't states deal with these issues? Aren't states in the better position to know how to deal with local issues?

How about OSHA? Why can't we eliminate OSHA? They cost billions in wasted money.

Lets get rid of the minimum wage since the current fade is to eliminate racism in this country?

Let's eliminate Obamacare which has driven healthcare costs through the roof?
Old 07-02-2015, 08:11 AM
Fork Horn

turns out he was wrong when you examine the facts. Arbitrarily raising the costs of goods on the shelf does no favors for the common man and making ends meet. If another place can produce an item cheaper, that's great.

How about leveling the playing field with corporate taxes and eliminate the corporate tax? How many companies would be banging down our door to relook here in America instead of having the highest corporate tax in the world?

How about we start with the tens of thousands of regulations the federal government has on the books and slash them in half?

How about we eliminate the EPA and it's war against America? Why can't states deal with these issues? Aren't states in the better position to know how to deal with local issues?

How about OSHA? Why can't we eliminate OSHA? They cost billions in wasted money.

Lets get rid of the minimum wage since the current fade is to eliminate racism in this country?

Let's eliminate Obamacare which has driven healthcare costs through the roof?
That pretty much puts us on a competitive level with a lot of countries.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:36 AM
Dominant Buck

That pretty much puts us on a competitive level with a lot of countries.
Its about time you actually agreed with me that we have too much government. Now you just need to get off your butt and fight for ending all these costly items.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

Its about time you actually agreed with me that we have too much government. Now you just need to get off your butt and fight for ending all these costly items.
I did not say that I agreed with you, altho I might on parts and parcels. I just said it puts us on the same level as a lot of other countries. That could be Nigeria, Egypt, or a host of other nondescript backward inconsequential countries.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mouse, Bobo is working right now to get more people paid overtime who current are not eligible. Just one more reason for a company not to start a business in the US. More and more government control over private industry. Isn't it ironic that we are about to celebrate our country's "Independence Day" on Saturday while we march closer and closer to total dependence on government. Many lives were lost in order to rid ourselves from one oppressive government only to turn around and have a large portion of our population welcoming another oppresive government. It won't be long until the left will find the word "independence" offensive and not politically correct and protest the celebration of Independence Day.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Dominant Buck

I did not say that I agreed with you, altho I might on parts and parcels. I just said it puts us on the same level as a lot of other countries. That could be Nigeria, Egypt, or a host of other nondescript backward inconsequential countries.
In other words, don't take any position. Remain in the grey zone in order to fit into the any group of people at your next social event.

Face it, you're just wishy washy. Put your finger in the air and follow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.