Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Dems might now gain control of the House >

Dems might now gain control of the House

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Dems might now gain control of the House

Old 06-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Banned

Default Dems might now gain control of the House

Interesting occurrence with the Cantor race in VA. Not the first time I have heard of the possibility of a rising TeaParty and the Dem's getting the majority in the HOR.

Think of this possibility. Obviously the GOP and the TeaParty are fighting a different battle than that against the Dem's. Again the GOP has become even more fractured.

What if? Because of this internal battle the many many GOP voters who have supported candidates and have lost those primary races do not come out to support the teaparty guy. Certainly not out of the realm of smart political thinking and strategy. Happens all of the time. A lot of close races in Nov might just go the way of the Dem's and with that control of both houses.

At our recent meeting in VA this topic was discussed at length but no one was sure enough to begin to strategize on how to exploit it. Now, this might be just what the Dem's needed to really take control.

Looking forward to 2016 it could even get better.

Don't count your seats until they are won.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Interesting occurrence with the Cantor race in VA. Not the first time I have heard of the possibility of a rising TeaParty and the Dem's getting the majority in the HOR.

Think of this possibility. Obviously the GOP and the TeaParty are fighting a different battle than that against the Dem's. Again the GOP has become even more fractured.

What if? Because of this internal battle the many many GOP voters who have supported candidates and have lost those primary races do not come out to support the teaparty guy. Certainly not out of the realm of smart political thinking and strategy. Happens all of the time. A lot of close races in Nov might just go the way of the Dem's and with that control of both houses.

At our recent meeting in VA this topic was discussed at length but no one was sure enough to begin to strategize on how to exploit it. Now, this might be just what the Dem's needed to really take control.

Looking forward to 2016 it could even get better.

Don't count your seats until they are won.
lol, you don't even know anything about the VA race yet are ready to call it a win. Hint, why don't you first check the candidate running in the D slot. Lol. No chance.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
lol, you don't even know anything about the VA race yet are ready to call it a win. Hint, why don't you first check the candidate running in the D slot. Lol. No chance.
FM .... Will knows about everything political .... He goes to all those DNC meetings ..... And they are held in Virginia so that's how he know all about Virginia politics ....
Old 06-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
FM .... Will knows about everything political .... He goes to all those DNC meetings ..... And they are held in Virginia so that's how he know all about Virginia politics ....
A CEO with all the time in the world to balance the books for the DNC. No wonder they're always in debt.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

A CEO with all the time in the world to balance the books for the DNC. No wonder they're always in debt.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

One Republican replaces another Republican on the ballot in a district that leans heavily Republican and all of a sudden it changes the balance of the entire House? That has to be one of the most stupid comments I've seen from a guy with a whole string of stupid comments behind him.

If I didn't have so much fun laughing at his ludicrous comments, I'd put the OP on ignore. I can't wait to Nov to see how much he cries when the DEMs are the minority party in both houses of Congress and OBozo is officially a Lame Duck. The ineptness of the DEMs is simply amazing to behold.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

obo will just pull an exec order out of his hat
Old 06-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Tundra10 View Post
obo will just pull an exec order out of his hat
Bingo, the Dems are too stupid to realize the damage they are doing by cheering on their dwindling power. It doesn't occur to them that they have been marginalized from now on and seceded power to the president.

From the republican standpoint, the leadership is impotent. They are all too happy with the prospect of cash coming into their pockets when they move on out of congress.

It's why Cantor isn't that upset, he knows K street money is coming his way. McConnel the idiot, has announced they we put back in place the fillibuster once he is sworn in as Majority leader next year. Why in the world would you do that? Why provide the Dems another voice that they illegally took away from you?

From the Dems point of view, they know they have the mainstream media in their pocket. They have the power of the press always on their side. Or so they think they can count on that. I'm not sure how much longer that's going to last.

The main stream press has taken some major hits especially since Obama has been in office. The market place is turning on them through change in delivery method and change in the youth attitude. Obama has so screwed the youth of America, the daily lies coming from the mainstream press aren't resonating like they once did. Reality isn't matching up.

Wait until the 2016 election gets rolling. Hilary is imploding right now. She's not going to make the first primary. Ted Cruz in the other hand is still riding high. He has the ability to by pass the press and speak directly to America in a way Rinald Reagan did. Cruz will be a tough person to beat for both the Republican establishment and the democrats.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Bingo, the Dems are too stupid to realize the damage they are doing by cheering on their dwindling power. It doesn't occur to them that they have been marginalized from now on and seceded power to the president.

From the republican standpoint, the leadership is impotent. They are all too happy with the prospect of cash coming into their pockets when they move on out of congress.

It's why Cantor isn't that upset, he knows K street money is coming his way. McConnel the idiot, has announced they we put back in place the fillibuster once he is sworn in as Majority leader next year. Why in the world would you do that? Why provide the Dems another voice that they illegally took away from you?

From the Dems point of view, they know they have the mainstream media in their pocket. They have the power of the press always on their side. Or so they think they can count on that. I'm not sure how much longer that's going to last.

The main stream press has taken some major hits especially since Obama has been in office. The market place is turning on them through change in delivery method and change in the youth attitude. Obama has so screwed the youth of America, the daily lies coming from the mainstream press aren't resonating like they once did. Reality isn't matching up.

Wait until the 2016 election gets rolling. Hilary is imploding right now. She's not going to make the first primary. Ted Cruz in the other hand is still riding high. He has the ability to by pass the press and speak directly to America in a way Rinald Reagan did. Cruz will be a tough person to beat for both the Republican establishment and the democrats.
I agree with what you are saying FM. One issue for the 2016 election is that 47% which the Dems have found a way to get them out of bed, dressed and to the polls. No way they are going to vote against the candidate that will promiss to continue to dole out the various entitlement programs that keep them living good without working. If it isn't Hillary it will be another lefty. The bar is pretty low now since Obama came to power so getting a suitable candidate in their eyes should be easy. The GOP needs to field a great candidate and get people to vote.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:44 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

The people who desire a government that will take care of them will still vote for the Democrats. It's up to us to make sure that we have the right candidates after the primaries. I think we have some good potential candidates for the presidential nomination.

Hillary Clinton is a seriously flawed candidate for the Democrats. But before we focus on the presidential election, we need to make sure we get the results this country needs in the next Congressional election. I know in college football, the coaches always seem to emphasize the importance of not looking past the next game.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.