Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer >

Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bundy Patriot Now Cop Killer

Old 06-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
Are you logical thinking challenged or do you just get a thrill out of making an a** out of yourself?

All I can do to help you is point out once again that the couple was tossed out of the "Bundy group," possibly for making the same kind of statements you made, that I've highlighted above.

You need a vacation. It isn't often that I see someone who works so hard at looking stupid.
***On the contrary man! I think he makes it look very easy with every post he puts up, LOL!
Old 06-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Will I don't think anyone on this forum can say I ever defended that bunch we now call the Bundy Group. And I do not intend to start now. I will go with what we have been presented. And what a little common sense well tell us.

1. With any group you will have those that show up, just to be part of something like this.
2. They may be way far right or left of the majority, so much so that the majority thinks they are nuts.
3. It was said that the Millers fit that, even Bundy felt they were to Radical and kicked them off the Ranch.
4. Bundy did not invite them there, and once he saw how radical they were they were told to leave. He obviously did not agree with their radical opinions.

Now I do not actually know how you felt about the occupy wall street movement, but there were some bad apples in that bunch as well. There were thefts, rapes and such that went on during that. But I saw few Left leaning people willing to blame the whole bunch for the actions of maybe more than a few. In fact it was played down.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Did anyone hear about the radical left organization that busted into the Cantor campaign room and busted up the place? I bet you didn't because just like the occupy gang, no mention of those on the left going nuts.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah, they showed them live on the news protesting. Don't know if it got out of control Thow.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

Stormy I have not and will not defend the Bundy group for their actions. I do not agree with them, but I did not see where they got out of control. There was potential for the situation to get out of control. I don’t know for sure but that was a stated reason the Bundy’s told the Millers to leave. Their radical behavior and such as the Bundy’s and the group as a whole felt the Millers might have done something to escalate the situation into a shooting match. The millers may have been planning something like what they did before the Bundy’ thing came about. And saw the Bundy situation as an opportunity to carry that out or that was their intent, before they were ran off. Not being able to do that in the Bundy situation, did as they had already been planning. And to even remotely blame Bundy and his merry band of nit wits, for it is a far stretch, I don’t care how stupid anyone thinks the Bundy group is.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Dominant Buck

I think he was referring to the lefties that stormed into Cantors campaign room election night and trashed the place. They left before the cops got there.

The Washington Compost didn't cover the story well unlike the Richmond times or it was a TV station.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
The Fed's should have used a sniper and picked off every one of those bad guy "Patriots" defending Bundy from the Evil Government.
Straight from your keyboard Will. I find it a stretch that even you could concoct a situation where law enforcement would've known who the Millers were then and "picked them off" while they were up at the Bundy ranch, knowing that they'd murder three people a couple of months into the future.

No, you're pretty comfortable with the idea here that "patriots" who don't agree with or think like you can be "picked off" by the government. Don't tell us that you're puzzled as to why so many Americans don't want drones used on U.S. soil against U.S. citizens-turned-terrorists? "Terrorist" is just a definition. Look how effortlessly that simple little word slid off Harry Reid's tongue during the Bundy affair.

You've painted yourself into a corner once more.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
I think he was referring to the lefties that stormed into Cantors campaign room election night and trashed the place. They left before the cops got there.

The Washington Compost didn't cover the story well unlike the Richmond times or it was a TV station.
On that I stand corrected.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by homers brother View Post
Straight from your keyboard Will. I find it a stretch that even you could concoct a situation where law enforcement would've known who the Millers were then and "picked them off" while they were up at the Bundy ranch, knowing that they'd murder three people a couple of months into the future.

No, you're pretty comfortable with the idea here that "patriots" who don't agree with or think like you can be "picked off" by the government. Don't tell us that you're puzzled as to why so many Americans don't want drones used on U.S. soil against U.S. citizens-turned-terrorists? "Terrorist" is just a definition. Look how effortlessly that simple little word slid off Harry Reid's tongue during the Bundy affair.

You've painted yourself into a corner once more.
I agree with homers brother.

It has been suggested Stormy and Will are one in the same. So to cover bases, One are both seem to be suggesting, that the Bundy group may have sparked the Millers into doing what they did. Or maybe the Bundy Group knew they might at some point carry out such a thing. I don't know but I would hope that if any of the Bundy group knew that the Millers would do such a thing that they themselves would have done something to stop it.

The Bundy situation did not create the Millers, the Millers where more likely like moths to a flame. The situation drew them to the Bundy Ranch, maybe hoping for something to happen, if not cause it. Seeing that, the Bundy group kicked them out, never thinking the Millers would go on a killing spree killing innocent people.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I don't think anyone on either side really wanted to see any shooting. .
You're very naive. There are many people who always want trouble to start. They not only want trouble to start, but from a distance nurture it and know the people who are the triggers. If the opportunity exists they give those triggers the opportunity to explode.

They will even go so far as to portray those triggers and then demonize the event claiming those people deserve a sniper's bullet to the head.

Your own people suffered from this deception.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.