Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
GOP just keeps making it easier >

GOP just keeps making it easier

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

GOP just keeps making it easier

Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 AM
  #61  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
I've been chuckling myself... Have also been chuckling at the former NAHC members that haven't figured out who you are yet
Who cares? She has proven to show up here unprepared.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 10:57 AM
  #62  
Typical Buck
 
ckell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 757
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
FYI, no one ever said the left has the corner of the market on idiots and uninformed. Many folks made the claim they wanted America to see how bad the liberals run the country. I ask ask, need we see more? Then they say, they will straighten it all out later.

What they don't understand is the damage Obama has done will be felt for decades. Obamachas staked the DC court of Appeals. That is what last months vote was all about when Harrry used simple majority to change 230 year rule. When a simple majority is allowed to changevthecrules, there are no rules.

Now see what happens if some sense it brought to spending in DC. The left will go to court and have the appeals panel reinstate any spending on any cherrished liberal program. Watch it happen.
"Many folks made the claim they wanted America to see how bad the liberals run the country".

I call that shooting your self in the foot, if not the foot the calf.

Because: "What they don't understand is the damage Obama has done will be felt for decades".
ckell is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:01 AM
  #63  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: northeast
Posts: 115
Default

I'm just an old lady that likes to hunt ,work hard,hunt,work hard and keep and open mind on most things. I will say I do know a thing or two about planting things and deer...There are a few things that I do, that deviate from the norm...things I've done ppl say can't be and I tend to take many picture to back up my statements on such. We are moving to a new system so most pics are on back up rt now..here are a few recent deer, I already posted some turkey...sorry for the hijack
Attached Thumbnails GOP just keeps making it easier-img_0953.jpg   GOP just keeps making it easier-img_0632.jpg   GOP just keeps making it easier-img_1919.jpg   GOP just keeps making it easier-img_1313.jpg  
LBADG is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:04 AM
  #64  
Typical Buck
 
ckell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 757
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
FYI, no one ever said the left has the corner of the market on idiots and uninformed. Many folks made the claim they wanted America to see how bad the liberals run the country. I ask ask, need we see more? Then they say, they will straighten it all out later.

What they don't understand is the damage Obama has done will be felt for decades. Obamachas staked the DC court of Appeals. That is what last months vote was all about when Harrry used simple majority to change 230 year rule. When a simple majority is allowed to changevthecrules, there are no rules.

Now see what happens if some sense it brought to spending in DC. The left will go to court and have the appeals panel reinstate any spending on any cherrished liberal program. Watch it happen.
And havn't you and I had a debate about this when I in a little differant way said, in differant words but same meaning.?

"FYI, no one ever said the left has the corner of the market on idiots and uninformed".
ckell is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:06 AM
  #65  
Typical Buck
 
ckell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 757
Default

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
I'm just an old lady that likes to hunt ,work hard,hunt,work hard and keep and open mind on most things. I will say I do know a thing or two about planting things and deer...There are a few things that I do, that deviate from the norm...things I've done ppl say can't be and I tend to take many picture to back up my statements on such. We are moving to a new system so most pics are on back up rt now..here are a few recent deer, I already posted some turkey...sorry for the hijack
WTL is that you?
ckell is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:13 AM
  #66  
Little Doe Peep
 
sachiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,945
Wink

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
I'm just an old lady that likes to hunt ,work hard,hunt,work hard and keep and open mind on most things. I will say I do know a thing or two about planting things and deer...There are a few things that I do, that deviate from the norm...things I've done ppl say can't be and I tend to take many picture to back up my statements on such. We are moving to a new system so most pics are on back up rt now..here are a few recent deer, I already posted some turkey...sorry for the hijack
Great pictures!

I got home just in time.

And it's 45 degrees outside.

And my man is taking us out for pizza and music (maybe dancing) tonight.

It looks like the single digit temperatures may be ending. Probably Bush's fault.

Life is good.



Don't put your wool coats away yet
sachiko is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:39 AM
  #67  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,225
Default

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
You are totally wrong. The old system was not working.

According to the numbers you have posted out of a country of 370,000,000 people there were 32,000,000 people without insurance. Do the math and the figures that YOU quoted, less than 10% were un insured.


Since you know all about this, what is it that congress is exempt from?

Are you trying to deny that Congress immediately upon passing this fiasco specifically exempted themselves from having to participate in it in the same manner as the average citizen?

And, what about the stunt they pulled to get their staffs special subsidies? Were those available to everyone? If they are making decent wages, why did they need subsidies?

What about all the special deals made for Louisiana? Or Nebraska? Or the unions? Or Pelosi's district in San Francisco
Face it, if the law is so good it should apply to everyone in the same manner and it should be implemented as written when it was supposed to go into effect. The special perks and the constant delay and modification by the White House (which should be done through CONGRESS) prove it sucks. Period!

No amount of LIBERAL spin can change that.
flags is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:40 AM
  #68  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

Originally Posted by ckell View Post
And havn't you and I had a debate about this when I in a little differant way said, in differant words but same meaning.?

"FYI, no one ever said the left has the corner of the market on idiots and uninformed".
No I don't think so. Could be wrong.

On a side note, look at LBADG statement, as if she is the only one with an open mind and if she has an open mind. Lol. Don't worry, you still have the squirrel title locked up.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 11:56 AM
  #69  
Typical Buck
 
ckell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 757
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
No I don't think so. Could be wrong.

On a side note, look at LBADG statement, as if she is the only one with an open mind and if she has an open mind. Lol. Don't worry, you still have the squirrel title locked up.
LOL, I have enjoy the relative peace, between you and I. Didn't want to stir the pot, but had to say somthing.
ckell is offline  
Old 03-07-2014, 12:06 PM
  #70  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: northeast
Posts: 115
Default

Now I know your just a closet Democrat FM, for you will twist anything you read to discredit someone that opposes you..You are a funny kinda guy...lol
LBADG is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.