Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Republicans Need a Champion >

Republicans Need a Champion

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Republicans Need a Champion

Old 03-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Fork Horn

Such a GREAT post! So as I stated over at NAHC so many years ago the Republicans just can not stop shooting them selves in the foot..OMG when the lying Cow Hillary wins with Cuomo as vise...You all will be crying how did it happen? Because you just refuse to listen,open your eyes and shut your mouths to get the job done.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBADG View Post
Such a GREAT post! So as I stated over at NAHC so many years ago the Republicans just can not stop shooting them selves in the foot..OMG when the lying Cow Hillary wins with Cuomo as vise...You all will be crying how did it happen? Because you just refuse to listen,open your eyes and shut your mouths to get the job done.
Lol, I see you skipped the question asking what job has Hilary done?
Old 03-07-2014, 05:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Let's have some fun.

What major accomplishment did Hilary do while as Secretary of State?
Well, she got an ambassador killed which is something that hadn't happened since the 1970's. That's one of the "accomplishments" that I remember that worthless P.O.S. for. Then there was the little statement of "What difference does it make". Couple dead guys didn't seem too important to her did they?

But, lets not just focuse on her time as Sec of State. What has she ever done period? Name one major thing she did while in the Senate, which was her only elected position. I can't think of anything. So, LIBs step up to the plate and tell me why that Bimbo is so great? Heck she couldn't even keep a husband from stepping out on her!

Last edited by flags; 03-07-2014 at 05:20 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

Fieldmouse ...let me say this just once to help you along when trying to demean my posts...Actually READ THEM... Also learn something.

OMG when the lying Cow Hillary wins with Cuomo as vise...You all will be crying how did it happen?
Because you just refuse to listen,open your eyes and shut your mouths
Old 03-07-2014, 05:26 AM
Dominant Buck

Let's not forget, she was head of Bill's Bimbo Patrol. She has got those on the left who love to claim to stand for women's rights like LBADG quickly forget the rapes and sexual assaults of ol' Bill.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Fieldmouse ...let me say this just once to help you along when trying to demean my posts...Actually READ THEM... Also learn something.
Really, instead of posting nice talking points, why not explain what is extreme about Ted Cruz? How about Rand Paul? How about Scott Walker?

It's funny how you have Hilary winning this thing and she hasn't even declared she is running. Last time, the sure bet surely lost.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well Hilliary was a great doormat for Bill.She was heck on all the women Bill raped.Just a few of her accomplishments.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Again you missed the entire point of my opinion...that doesn't surprise me some how...
Old 03-07-2014, 05:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Again you missed the entire point of my opinion...that doesn't surprise me some how...
Lol, maybe it wasn't clear enough. Perhaps if you stayed focused on topic instead of getting your boxers all bunched up, we might get somewhere.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

No, it actually was very clear. I also didn't have to take too much time figuring out the type of poster that you are. IMO

There appears to be a mind set of a young Ali backed up with an Al Sharpton. Though I'm seeing more of a tired Tyson backed by a Rodney Dangerfield.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.