Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Reagan.....Obama.... >

Reagan.....Obama....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Reagan.....Obama....

Old 09-10-2013, 05:00 AM
Dominant Buck

There is no such thing as free. Everything has a cost.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by homers brother View Post
You measure the success of a President on the basis of whether your personal wealth has increased?

That's just too funny.
As I have said a 100 times. Politics is about choices and my vote went and goes for the better candidate based upon history of the party and those in office.

A vote for McCain and Palin was a total joke and Romney was a very very close even bigger joke.

My wealth and the wealth of the 100's of our employees and my friends is a better indicator
Old 09-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
As I have said a 100 times. Politics is about choices and my vote went and goes for the better candidate based upon history of the party and those in office.

A vote for McCain and Palin was a total joke and Romney was a very very close even bigger joke.

My wealth and the wealth of the 100's of our employees and my friends is a better indicator
You can say it a million times.

You're still wrong. McCain (while he is a babbling idiot) could not even begin to be as bad as Obama on a good day.

Second, it would stand to reason. That if your squirreling away some of your income, you should be worth more today than 10yrs ago. This has nothing to do with who is in office, unless you made a bet somewhere about who would win the election.

Turd, this farce you call a President? Is far from being one, a good President stops and thinks before he acts.
Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, do any of those sound like the actions of a man who thought out the consequences of his actions?

Will, lets start from the beggining.

Cash for clunkers?
QE....1....2....3......?
Taking over 1\6 of the overall economy? (obamacare)

These are but a few things that even BJ billy clintoon would not have considered doing. NO President of sound mind would ever consider doing any of these things, ever.