Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
AG calls Martin killing an "unnecessary shooting" >

AG calls Martin killing an "unnecessary shooting"

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

AG calls Martin killing an "unnecessary shooting"

Old 07-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default AG calls Martin killing an "unnecessary shooting"

This same AG didn't seem to think the the killing of Border Agent Brian Terry with an F&F gun was an "unnecessary killing" worthy of his "attention and resources.

AG calls Martin killing an 'unnecessary shooting'

http://www.charter.net/news/read/ca...y_shoot-ap
Old 07-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Evidently Holder is not familiar with the concept of jury trials.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
Evidently Holder is not familiar with the concept of jury trials.
Sachiko, jury trials aside, I've come to the conclusion that Holder has a selective view of the Constitution, and overall law in general.

I believe that it is his goal to try to bend the Consitution, and the overall law to his "will" the true law be damned!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 01:47 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

You're right. Neither he nor his boss have any respect for the law or the Constitution.

Maybe Congress should do something about them
Old 07-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Typical Buck

It was an unnecessary encounter/confrontation - but the shooting, when it took place, was very necessary from Mr. Zimmerman's perspective as Martin was beating the hell out of him. I'm sure Mr Martin would disagree, from his vantage at the time he was shot.

The AG is a buffoon.

Last edited by Catus Magnus; 07-16-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

The AG's apparent version of "justice" is anything but that. I don't necessarily agree with the buffoon assessment, however, in that I think Holder does what he does out of a twisted sense of racial ethics and not out of ignorance or buffoonery.

I can agree that Martin and Zimmerman's encounter/confrontation was unnecessary but think stuff like that is sometimes simply unavoidable. Zimmerman was determined to fulfill his neighborhood watch responsibilities and in so doing would have inevitably run into someone like Martin who was obviously on edge. Most people try to evade somebody who is following them out of concern, worry or even fear. Some will confront the person following but even that is manageable to the point where it doesn't become an altercation. Attacking the person following you is definitely not the common response and has inherent risks as we all saw.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
This same AG didn't seem to think the the killing of Border Agent Brian Terry with an F&F gun was an "unnecessary killing" worthy of his "attention and resources.

AG calls Martin killing an 'unnecessary shooting'

http://www.charter.net/news/read/ca...y_shoot-ap
Why would holder want to look into F&F .....it would only show that holder is partly responsible for agent Brian Terry's death...and he doesn't want that to come out....
Old 07-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post
It was an unnecessary encounter/confrontation - but the shooting, when it took place, was very necessary from Mr. Zimmerman's perspective as Martin was beating the hell out of him. I'm sure Mr Martin would disagree, from his vantage at the time he was shot.

The AG is a buffoon.
I have gotten worse scratches carrying my treestand into the woods. If I shot someone every time I got a scratch like he did there would be a lot of dead guys around.

Of course this was an unnecessary shooting. Someone got killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Zimmerman was warned by the police to not get out of his car and then told the dispatcher that another "one" wasnt going to get away with this. I guess Zimmerman didnt like the iced tea he was carrying. If he decided to let the kid walk home their wouldnt have been a shooting. Instead he played hero and pursued this kid on foot. I guess he always wanted to be a cop but was too much of a wimp to really do it or they wouldnt take him. Zimmerman is an untrained vigilante that got caught up in something he didnt know how to handle. If this were a trained cop this never would have happened.

AG is 100% correct. This was not necessary. Think about what the AG said and stop twisting facts to try to be against whatever.

Last edited by NeverWill; 07-16-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
The AG's apparent version of "justice" is anything but that. I don't necessarily agree with the buffoon assessment, however, in that I think Holder does what he does out of a twisted sense of racial ethics and not out of ignorance or buffoonery.

I can agree that Martin and Zimmerman's encounter/confrontation was unnecessary but think stuff like that is sometimes simply unavoidable. Zimmerman was determined to fulfill his neighborhood watch responsibilities and in so doing would have inevitably run into someone like Martin who was obviously on edge. Most people try to evade somebody who is following them out of concern, worry or even fear. Some will confront the person following but even that is manageable to the point where it doesn't become an altercation. Attacking the person following you is definitely not the common response and has inherent risks as we all saw.
Trial testimony said he was on the phone and running from what he thought was an attacker. He was unarmed and felt threatened by the attacker.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Zimmerman was warned by the police to not get out of his car and then told the dispatcher that another "one" wasnt going to get away with this.
Will, can you provide the transcript of Zimmerman's call to the police that say's this?

Never mind, I already know that you can't.

If all you've got is lies, you got nothing!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.