Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
USN SEAL Senior Chief retires, comes out as... a woman. >

USN SEAL Senior Chief retires, comes out as... a woman.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

USN SEAL Senior Chief retires, comes out as... a woman.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

Once again the mouse roars outloud what the rest of keep to ourselves.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
What does this have to do with any of this?
I was musing on whether any here had achieved as much in the military as the Senior Chief in question, and if that colored their views on him. Beyond that... it has about as much to do with any of this, as that curious bit of interest in what my feelings might be, about getting beat up by a woman.
You act as if you want to date it. Do you dream about it at night?
No, I did not do that - did you ? Or perhaps your dreams were about some other fellow?

Last edited by Catus Magnus; 06-06-2013 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post
I was musing on whether any here had achieved as much in the military as the Senior Chief in question, and if that colored their views on him. Beyond that... it has about as much to do with any of this, as that curious bit of interest in what my feelings might be, about getting beat up by a woman.
who cares what this guy did in the military. That's not why you posted this. You posted this because he turned into a it.
No, I did not do that. Did you dream about LBR last night?
no, VC. I'm missing him really badly. He's past due to climb out from under his rock.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:44 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Well, if I were to pick one point, it would be that this story - an interesting & unusual story - undermines the idea that gays can't hack it, or that they'll undermine unit cohesion. .
it's very unusual,
One very unusual (your word) example doesn't "undermine" anything, other than the guy had the discipline to keep his desires under wraps while serving. Or, quite possibly, he knew what might happen to him if he "came out" in a war zone.

Apparently Senior Chief Beck thinks it's news - he's written a book about it.
Of course--he wants special attention for being a freak.

Not particularly, which is probably somewhat less than that same realization might distress you.
There you go trying to play Karnack again. Did you forget what a fool you made of yourself last time doing that? You don't know me, or diddly squat about me. You just make self-serving implications trying to get one over on me. Can't get over it huh?

You act as if you want to date it. Do you dream about it at night?
Looks like you hit a sore spot FM....lol. And he had to go back and edit his post--glad you caught it. Poor little guy's ego is just permanently injured it seems. Maybe you hit on something...he's been curiously absent since the last spanking he got here, then comes back with a post about a a freak he apparently idolizes. At least some things are making sense now.....
Old 06-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

The personal attacks & rancor generated here are regrettable.
Originally Posted by LBR View Post
You don't know me, or diddly squat about me.
You're correct, I don't know you, apart from what you present yourself as here: a self-righteous thug who just has to be right, who likes to delve into personal insult/innuendo off-topic, and who just has to get in the last word - and who exercises moderator powers to do so. You like to dish it out, but don't tolerate it coming back. Coward.

That said... I well understand that many folks aren't near as obnoxious and personally offensive in person, as they are in the anonymity of cyberspace. You may well be a much better man than you let on here. Other members here have PM'd me and said not to respond to your occasional nastiness, that you're not near the jerk you appear. I hope they're right.

Last edited by Catus Magnus; 06-06-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:16 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

You're correct, I don't know you, apart from what you present yourself as here: a self-righteous thug who just has to be right, who likes to delve into personal insult/innuendo off-topic, and who just has to get in the last word - and who exercises moderator powers to do so. You like to dish it out, but don't tolerate it coming back. Coward.
Hmmm....seems you started with the insults. Hypocrite.

I've never once used my moderator position to "get in the last word". Liar.

Now, there's what you were looking for when you posted this thread. Happy?
Old 06-06-2013, 03:24 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

"sexual reassignment surgury". All nice and neat. Amazing the lengths they will go to in an effort to make it seem normal and natural, just another surgical proceedure.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

I think "sexual reassignment surgery" goes way beyond just revoking your man card.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Dominant Buck

I thought it was called chopadickoffamy surgery.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post
The personal attacks & rancor generated here are regrettable.

That said... I well understand that many folks aren't near as obnoxious and personally offensive in person, as they are in the anonymity of cyberspace. You may well be a much better man than you let on here. Other members here have PM'd me and said not to respond to your occasional nastiness, that you're not near the jerk you appear. I hope they're right.
You began this thread knowing full well what might happen. It seems to me that the one lacking any sense here is you.
You posted about a pervert who had sense enough to keep it to himself while in service.
Now he's writing a book few will buy, and we're supposed to care?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.