Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Life could be worse, you could live in this third world nation. >

Life could be worse, you could live in this third world nation.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Life could be worse, you could live in this third world nation.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Life could be worse, you could live in this third world nation.

On Fox News Thursday afternoon, Sen. Ted Cruz indicated that President Obama should ask for Attorney General Eric Holder’s resignation.
“Yes. Absolutely,” the Texas Republican said flatly, after he was asked by Fox News host Megyn Kelly if Obama should ask for Holder’s resignation.
Cruz cited the “unprecedented” investigations of reporters and Holder’s response to the Fast and Furious scandal as examples of the Justice Department disregarding the law.
“Unfortunately, I think it’s part and parcel of a pattern from this administration of not respecting the Bill of Rights,” Cruz added. “Not respecting the First Amendment, not respecting the Second Amendment, not respecting our Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights regarding drone strikes, regarding the IRS.”
Cruz added that it was a disturbing pattern of behavior from the White House.
“Over and over again the pattern we have seen is unfortunate willingness to use the machinery of the federal government as a tool and a partisan tool to punish those perceived as your political enemies,” Cruz said.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2530831
Old 05-31-2013, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to see Ted Cruz run for President....
Old 05-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Give it another year or two and we may be living in a third world country.Wonder how the Mex will feel when they have to guard THERE border.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:07 AM
Dominant Buck

We aren't now? I'm not sure Hugo could have pulled it off this good.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Typical Buck

I agree with FM.We are rapidly becoming a "Banana Republic".
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman View Post
Give it another year or two and we may be living in a third world country.Wonder how the Mex will feel when they have to guard THERE border.
That has certainly been very different from my situation over the past four years. When President Obama entered office in early 2009 the DJIU average had dropped from around 14,000 to around 6000 in just a few terrifying months under George Bush. Real estate values had in many cases fallen so far that properties were only worth a fraction of what was owed on them.

I was confident that the new president would turn things around so not only did I keep the stocks and real estate I owned but I also aggressively purchased more stock at the bottom of the market and picked up a number residential and commercial properties for about 25 cents for every dollar that the banks were into them for.

Now that the DJIU average is over 15000 and real estate values are almost back to pre-recession levels where I live, I find that my net worth is far greater than it was four years ago and I am wealthier than I ever thought possible.

I think people like me who bet on Barrack Obama have prospered and those that bet against an economic recovery will be the ones living third world life styles.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Lemaitre View Post
That has certainly been very different from my situation over the past four years. When President Obama entered office in early 2009 the DJIU average had dropped from around 14,000 to around 6000 in just a few terrifying months under George Bush. Real estate values had in many cases fallen so far that properties were only worth a fraction of what was owed on them.

I was confident that the new president would turn things around so not only did I keep the stocks and real estate I owned but I also aggressively purchased more stock at the bottom of the market and picked up a number residential and commercial properties for about 25 cents for every dollar that the banks were into them for.

Now that the DJIU average is over 15000 and real estate values are almost back to pre-recession levels where I live, I find that my net worth is far greater than it was four years ago and I am wealthier than I ever thought possible.

I think people like me who bet on Barrack Obama have prospered and those that bet against an economic recovery will be the ones living third world life styles.
Too funny, it's the me me generation. It's like if the glorious Obama never came to office, the stock market would have remained in the tank. If that was your measuring stick, why weren't you a fan of GW? He was handed not only a recession but a country unprepared for a terrorist attack and turned it around.

No you would rather side the president who abandoned your former workers and left them to die. Then you accept the full cover up of the story.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Spike

A 15k stock market does not reflect a robust economy. Since 2005, as a business owner, I have made good money. However, I am in a niche market. Glad for your success, but your other statements are naive at best.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lemaitre View Post

Now that the DJIU average is over 15000 and real estate values are almost back to pre-recession levels where I live, I find that my net
worth is far greater than it was four years ago and I am wealthier than I ever thought possible.

First off the stock market is doing so well under KING obama because of ALL the money being printed....look at how many people are on welfare ....unemployment ....have stopped looking for jobs and are not counted......that's the real economy.....just wait till a republican takes over as President and the FED STOPS printing money....everything will start to fall apart and the liberal media will start reporting ALL the numbers on the unemployed and on welfare and immediately blame the Republican President...
Old 06-04-2013, 06:33 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Spot on Brewman. Typical liberal--"I'm making money, who cares if the country is going down the crapper". Then when it comes time to pay the piper for all this dancing, it will be the Republican's fault.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.